AHJBS Flea Market 9/20/03

Old September 5th 03, 07:10 PM
Tony Miklos

Default AHJBS Flea Market 9/20/03

The "American Historic Juke Box Society" is having their flea market
again this fall. We will also be raffling off a refurbished 1951 AMI
D40 juke box. The event is located in Phoenixville, PA at the YMCA. It
is under and around a large pavilion. Get there early! This is a fast
moving event, we don't screw around. It (officially) starts at 8AM and
ends at noon. At 11AM they have an auction where the vendors can put up
anything he wants to get rid of, with or without a reserve.

Various jukebox stuff, email me if you are attending and don't see it
listed here. I have lots of other items not listed.

Seeburg
2 WSR5-L6
2 Back Doors
Many Seeburg amps in various conditions, email me with your needs. $50.
to $125. Some good for parts, some good to rebuild.

AMI BA 5 and a BA 55 computer control modules

Seeburg G,W,R,J title strip assembly, mostly complete.

Seeburg R mech

Lot's more that I can't see yet, email with requsts or some it may not
make it there.

Pinball Stuff

Dr. Who fully populated playfield, used, very very nice condition, price
not yet set. If you can pick it up or come look at it, feel free to
make an offer now or at the show. $???

Complete Gottlieb "2001", backglass 9+, playfield 8, cabinet 7.
Works, needs cleaning and rubbers. $175.

Various older pinball CPU boards.

Bally Strikes and Spares backglass 9+ $100

Williams (1948) Rainbow backglass 9- $100

Gottlieb System 1 transformer panels complete $60

Stern Galaxy Playfield $100

Various beer related items.

NOS Arachnid Dart Board "Loaded Spider" as referred to in Mazzco
catalog. The plastic dart board itself with all the (newer style)
segments, not the whole game. 1 board is completly NOS, the other one
is NOS except one segment is swapped with a used one. (List price is
$88) $40. each $60 for both!

Again, this is at the YMCA in Phoenixville, PA. Located on Pot House
Road (no, not crack house rd.), between Rt. 29 and White Horse Road.
(it's way around the back)

Map http://makeashorterlink.com/?O14324CC5

--
Tony