Comic powerhouse Harvey Korman dies at 81

Old May 30th 08, 02:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Default Comic powerhouse Harvey Korman dies at 81

Here goes another round of 3 in a row celebrities:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080530/...obit_korman_26

Chip
http;/groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc

Old May 30th 08, 08:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

again, harvey korman was REALLy nice..he lived a full life...i got him
a few times. too...always a nice guy to me...he will be missed...

Old May 30th 08, 08:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

here's another one too...it must be the heat taking all these older
people...

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/te...9x120 0122838

Old May 30th 08, 09:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Yeah, I loved Harvey on the CB show. Tim Conway did his best in trying to
crack him up. Korman said he never knew what Tim was going to do. Always
spontaneous!

RIP Harvey!

Old June 2nd 08, 02:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Sad indeed; my best wishes to his family. A while back I had been
communicating with his son. I have a lovely family photo that Mr.
Korman signed for me. His son is in the photo and it was a super nice
thing for them to do for me (coming from their personal photos). He
and Tim Conway were probably on the top 10 list of comedic duos that
were most funniest. Great stuff watching Tim to the little old man
and Harvey trying not to laugh.