WTB: 40oz, 45oz, and select 64oz bottles.

Old April 22nd 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.collecting
[email protected]

Default WTB: 40oz, 45oz, and select 64oz bottles.

Hello, my name is James McQuiston. I run a website about Malt Liquor -
http://www.neufutur.com/wanted.html - and I currently have 115
different 40 ounce beer bottles. I am looking to increase my
collection, and I am asking the readers of rec.collecting
to help me out.

The http://www.neufutur.com/wanted.html site has a more or less up to
date listing of the bottles I still need. I need practically all
pre-2004 40 ounce beer bottles, and any 45 ounce beer bottles. Also, I
need 64 ounce beer bottles of malt liquor / cheap beer brands (created
after 1970 for bands like Olde English, Blatz, Midnight Dragon). I am
willing to purchase straight off or trade for any 40 ounce beer bottle
I still need. If you can locate anything older (pre-2004), or have a
current brand that is still on my list (there are a lot), I would be
more than happy to talk to you. Similiarly, if you have any 40 ounce
labels, I would be interested in them as well.

Right now, I'm looking for Pacific Northwest beers the most - Olympia,
old Hamm's, and Hurricane Ice 40s (will pay well for them), but there
are still about 500 variants I still need.

Thanks for reading this post.