"Pirate's Keg" Bottles Collectible?

Old September 5th 05, 02:36 AM
Nike

Default "Pirate's Keg" Bottles Collectible?

I was recently going through some junk, and I found four empty 12-ounce
bottles of "Pirate's Keg" sodapop:

Root Beer
Cream Soda
Orange & Cream
Black Cherry

The contents are gone, but the original bottlecaps are still there. Is the
company still in business? Are these bottles worth anything, or are they
items for the recycler?