offtopice: very interesting website

Old September 16th 04, 06:54 PM
dahoov2

Default offtopice: very interesting website

There is always someone trying to put a conspiracy into everything
that happens. I don't agree with most of this, but there are some
interesting questions raised!

http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...tagon.php#Main

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old September 17th 04, 02:10 AM
JL Frada

"It sounded like a Missile" how does the author of the website know what a
missile sounds like except from movies. Wasn't it Socretes or some other
Greek philosopher my memory isn't clear on which who said everything should
be questioned. Everything should be questioned including the questions
raised by conspiracy theorists as well as the content of conspiracy
theorists websites . The only thing that I thought was unusual was what
where cable spools doing at the Pentagon(one of the photos showed several
cable spools) the only question this raises is, was there construction going
on at the Pentagon at the time which isn't unusual or where the cable
spools added to the photo by the author of the website to add emphasis to
his conspiracy theory(artistic license)"dahoov2" wrote in
message ...

Old September 17th 04, 02:32 AM
Tarkus Shadow

Life is a conspiracy.