Stamps Harry Potter

Old March 12th 07, 10:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
STORY

Default Stamps Harry Potter

Hi

I saw on Ebay UK new stamps of France about Harry Potter.
Where can I get more informations about these stamps ?

regards

Tom

Old March 12th 07, 11:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Droger Jean-Paul

STORY avait énoncé :
Hi

I saw on Ebay UK new stamps of France about Harry Potter.
Where can I get more informations about these stamps ?

regards

Tom

here and it is in English!!

http://timbres.laposte.fr/detailarti...eLanguage=e n

have a nice day!

--
Pour m'envoyer un mail, remplacer anti par droger et manama par
wanadoo; to send me directly a mail replace anti with droger and manama

Old March 12th 07, 01:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Mar 12, 6:57 am, "STORY" wrote:
Hi

I saw on Ebay UK new stamps of France about Harry Potter.
Where can I get more informations about these stamps ?

regards

Tom

Tom:

Here is the French stamp day stamp showing Harry (sheets of 48 stamps)
http://timbres.laposte.fr/data/fre/o.../1107900_g.jpg
The stamps pay the domestic rate for a 20 gram letter. (54 Euro cents)

Here is the souvenir sheet (1 stamp)
http://timbres.laposte.fr/data/fre/o.../1107100_g.jpg

Here is the French stamp day booklet (10 stamps)
showing Harry (4), Hermione (3), and Ron (3).
http://timbres.laposte.fr/data/fre/o.../1107450_g.jpg

Here is the French stamp day mini-sheet (5 stamps + 5 labels )
showing Harry Potter and the Quidditch.
http://timbres.laposte.fr/data/fre/o.../2507920_g.jpg

Here is the French stamp day mini-sheet (5 stamps + 5 labels )
showing Hermione.
http://timbres.laposte.fr/data/fre/o.../2507922_g.jpg

Here is the French stamp day mini-sheet (5 stamps + 5 labels )
showing Ron and the army of Dumbledore.
http://timbres.laposte.fr/data/fre/o.../2507921_g.jpg

Here is the stamp album.
http://timbres.laposte.fr/data/fre/o.../2107983_g.jpg

Here is the correspondence kit.
http://timbres.laposte.fr/data/fre/o...om/13286_g.jpg

Blair

Old March 12th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 12, 6:57 am, "STORY" wrote:
[...]

And where is the postal address of Mr. Harry Potter himself, please? :-)

--
Victor

Old March 12th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Here is the French stamp day stamp showing Harry (sheets of 48 stamps)
Here is the souvenir sheet (1 stamp)
Here is the French stamp day booklet (10 stamps)
Here is the French stamp day mini-sheet (5 stamps + 5 labels )
Here is the French stamp day mini-sheet (5 stamps + 5 labels )
Here is the French stamp day mini-sheet (5 stamps + 5 labels )
Here is the stamp album.
Here is the correspondence kit.

Here I am, after buying the set.
http://cjoint.com/data/dmxP0JPqNd.htm

Old March 13th 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Not to worry, Rod ...
You'll muggle through !

Yes, but I dont give a blast ended scroot!
it's all been done before, back in 1930
all this is missing is Hagrid, Hermione and the snitch.
http://cjoint.com/data/dnnaDUsRM0.htm

Old March 14th 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Gerhard Reichert

Rod schrieb:
Not to worry, Rod ...
You'll muggle through !

Yes, but I dont give a blast ended scroot!
it's all been done before, back in 1930
all this is missing is Hagrid, Hermione and the snitch.
http://cjoint.com/data/dnnaDUsRM0.htm

That was the missing link in the story of Harry Potter :-))

JK Rowling lived in Spain for a while, may be this was her inspiration
too....

Well done, Sherlock Rodney :-))

Gerhard
Old March 14th 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

JK Rowling lived in Spain for a while, may be this was her inspiration
too....
Well done, Sherlock Rodney :-))
Gerhard

Hi Gerhard
quite frankly, I have a lot to thank JR Rowling for,
she got our son reading seriously, he now consumes
sometimes 2 books a week.
I doubt he would have had the same passion without her
skill at spinning a yarn.
(I think she should write a book where Harry settles down to middle
age, and begins collecting stamps

Old March 19th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

That was the missing link in the story of Harry Potter :-))
JK Rowling lived in Spain for a while, may be this was her inspiration
too....
Gerhard

Perhaps Gerhard, Goya was in turn, inspired by Harry Potter circa 1819
as interpreted by Ingres. Check out Roger's mount.
http://cjoint.com/data/dtalKJbKb0.htm

Harry Potter FA [email protected] General 0 April 8th 06 06:43 PM
1 Harry Potter & 3 others Barb Autographs 3 March 5th 05 03:08 AM
Pre-order Harry Potter Book 6 - Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Larry Books 0 December 24th 04 04:33 PM
1 Harry Potter 9/28/04 Barb Autographs 2 September 28th 04 11:43 PM
Harry Potter Mike McKeown Books 0 July 12th 03 11:41 PM