"The Engravers Line" by Gene Hessler

Old October 6th 03, 01:00 PM
Bob Watson

Default "The Engravers Line" by Gene Hessler

Has anyone seen this book?

It was published in 1993 and apparently is about banknote and stamp
engraving/engravers.

Amazon list it at over C$100 but give minimal details as to scope and
content. I would be interested to know what it's all about.

All the best,
Bob Watson
Old October 6th 03, 01:14 PM
Mette

Bob Watson wrote in message
Has anyone seen this book?

It was published in 1993 and apparently is about banknote and stamp
engraving/engravers.

Amazon list it at over C$100 but give minimal details as to scope and
content. I would be interested to know what it's all about.

I have heard about it, but never seen it. I have even searched
online bookdealers for this, but never succeeded in finding it.
I too would be more than interested in knowing more ...

Mette

Old October 7th 03, 01:54 PM
TC

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 07:00:43 -0500, Bob Watson wrote:

Has anyone seen this book?

It was published in 1993 and apparently is about banknote and stamp
engraving/engravers.

Amazon list it at over C$100 but give minimal details as to scope and
content. I would be interested to know what it's all about.

All the best,
Bob Watson

ISBN: 0-931960-36-3 / 0931960363
Title: The Engravers Line
Author: Gene Hessler

Publisher: BNR Press (October 1, 1993)
Edition: Hardcover
Dimensions (in inches): 1.00 x 10.50 x 7.50
Weight: 2.95 pounds
http://208.146.200.243/Images/SHOW/0931960363.jpg

An encyclopaedia of paper money and postage stamp art.
437 Pages - 500 illustrations

Current prices
List Price $95.00 US, EUR 82.65
Used Price $75.00 US

Half.com Used Usually ships in 2 days PA
75.00 USPS (4-8 days) 2.99 ship = 77.99

Walmart New In Stock AR, CA, CO, GA, MS, NY, OH, UT
85.50 USPS (7-10 days) 3.94 ship = 89.44

Amazon.com New Special Order WA (special order)
95.00 UPS (3-7 days) 0.00 = 95.00

Amazon.ca New See website Canada
95.61 Various (8-16 days) 0.00 = 95.61

Classbook.com New See website NY
95.88 Various (6-10 days) 4.95 = 100.83

Blair

Old October 7th 03, 06:42 PM
Mette

Author: Gene Hessler

Publisher: BNR Press (October 1, 1993)
Edition: Hardcover
Dimensions (in inches): 1.00 x 10.50 x 7.50
Weight: 2.95 pounds
http://208.146.200.243/Images/SHOW/0931960363.jpg

An encyclopaedia of paper money and postage stamp art.
437 Pages - 500 illustrations

Current prices
List Price $95.00 US, EUR 82.65
Used Price $75.00 US

Half.com Used Usually ships in 2 days PA
75.00 USPS (4-8 days) 2.99 ship = 77.99

Walmart New In Stock AR, CA, CO, GA, MS, NY, OH, UT
85.50 USPS (7-10 days) 3.94 ship = 89.44

Amazon.com New Special Order WA (special order)
95.00 UPS (3-7 days) 0.00 = 95.00

Amazon.ca New See website Canada
95.61 Various (8-16 days) 0.00 = 95.61

Classbook.com New See website NY
95.88 Various (6-10 days) 4.95 = 100.83

Thanks Blair, our encyclopedic friend :-)
Mette