PING: RCC Mint Coin Hosts

Old August 3rd 03, 06:38 PM
Steve Gill

Default PING: RCC Mint Coin Hosts

Stu, Crowns go in the mail this Tuesday the 6th.

Subject: PING: RCC Mint Coin Hosts

Getting an update on locations...

Crowns -
I still have it with Steve G.?

Let me know if that is all correct or not or if they have moved since
then or when they are planning to move.

Thanks.

--
Stu Miller
Read about Coins in the News:

Steve Gill
RCC Member # ?
http://www.geocities.com/sgill1000/My_page.html

Old August 3rd 03, 09:55 PM
Phil DeMayo

Stujoe wrote:

Getting an update on locations...

Half Cent -
I still have it with Phil D.?

Yes....I'm waiting for my brother's digital camera to come back from repair. I
may have to go the old fashioned route....film.

++++++++++
Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits
Old August 3rd 03, 11:43 PM
Donald F. Boudreau

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 10:18:50 -0500, Stujoe
wrote:

Getting an update on locations...

Half Cent -
I still have it with Phil D.?

Crowns -
I still have it with Steve G.?

Primatives -
I still have it with Don B.?

Let me know if that is all correct or not or if they have moved since
then or when they are planning to move.

Thanks.

I'm still sitting on it. Have to get it going to the next host who is
Art OConnell.
Art, could you send me your snail mail addy. This should get my butt in gear to
get the pair on their journey again.

Don

"Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today."

Hallmark Christmas Ornaments Beverly Wilder General 0 May 14th 04 10:38 PM
A coin I like but you probably won't Bill Krummel Coins 11 August 3rd 03 01:50 PM
Should I be worried about coin damage? Ron Coins 8 August 1st 03 03:38 AM
Help on telling repro Linda Coins 11 July 30th 03 02:03 AM
Periodic Post: Your Rec.Collecting.Coins (RCC) Mint Stujoe Coins 0 July 19th 03 12:16 PM