A bit pricy

Old July 5th 03, 04:12 PM
note.boy

Default A bit pricy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ategory=34 08

for an ounce of silver. Billy
Old July 6th 03, 06:44 PM
Fred A. Murphy

On 6-Jul-2003, (Ran Shalgi) wrote:

I see where part of the improvement ebaY has made is that now you don't
get
currency conversion approximations.

Wonder if there's anything else they can find to screw up.

I just love your eBay bashing, but you're wrong here. The link
directed you to eBay.co.uk, where they never had a conversion to U.S.
dollars any more than you had a convertion to Ugandan Shillings.

Watch the same auction through the U.S. eBay.com, and the currency
conversion is still the

Way ahead of you. I checked that before I made the post. Here's the screen
cap, show me the conversion, which used to be right next to the native
price:
http://members.sparedollar.com/biggfredd/3032929305.jpg

Yes, they do have it farther down, but it used to be here, too.

--

"The starting pay for a pilot at American Eagle is $16,800 a year. Never
let someone fly you up in the air who's making less than the kid at Taco
Old July 6th 03, 10:35 PM
Ran Shalgi

"Fred A. Murphy" wrote in message ...
On 6-Jul-2003, (Ran Shalgi) wrote:

I see where part of the improvement ebaY has made is that now you don't
get
currency conversion approximations.

Watch the same auction through the U.S. eBay.com, and the currency
conversion is still the

Way ahead of you. I checked that before I made the post. Here's the screen
cap, show me the conversion, which used to be right next to the native
price:
http://members.sparedollar.com/biggfredd/3032929305.jpg

Yes, they do have it farther down, but it used to be here, too.

Come on, it's right there, in highlighted red font, right where you
cropped your screen capture. I wouldn't call it "now you don't get
currency conversion approximations" as you claimed.