FA: 2003, 2004 Silver Proof Set. 2000 Clad proof set

Old April 24th 05, 05:22 PM
John Carney

Default FA: 2003, 2004 Silver Proof Set. 2000 Clad proof set

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjpcarney

Final hours for these proof sets:

2000 Clad US Proof set complete with box & COA
2003 SILVER US Proof set complete with box & COA
2004 SILVER US Proof set complete with box & COA recently SOLD OUT at Mint

These sets are still way under issue price with no reserve.

Thanks for looking.

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mysite.verizon.net/jcarney44/coins/rccers.html

Old April 24th 05, 06:10 PM
Ian

John Carney wrote:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjpcarney

Final hours for these proof sets:

2000 Clad US Proof set complete with box & COA
2003 SILVER US Proof set complete with box & COA
2004 SILVER US Proof set complete with box & COA recently SOLD OUT at Mint

These sets are still way under issue price with no reserve.

Thanks for looking.

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mysite.verizon.net/jcarney44/coins/rccers.html

I tried to bid, but......

Ian
Old April 24th 05, 07:24 PM
John Carney

"Ian" wrote in message
. uk...
John Carney wrote:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjpcarney

Final hours for these proof sets:

2000 Clad US Proof set complete with box & COA
2003 SILVER US Proof set complete with box & COA
2004 SILVER US Proof set complete with box & COA recently SOLD OUT at

Mint

These sets are still way under issue price with no reserve.

Thanks for looking.

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mysite.verizon.net/jcarney44/coins/rccers.html

I tried to bid, but......

Ian

Ian, I'm more than happy to ship overseas to folks I know, especially
RCCers. I've had more than one problem shipping overseas to people I don't
knowthough, thus the restriction. Give me your Ebay addy and I'll add you to
my buyer exemption list. This overrides
my restriction for overseas bidders.

Old April 24th 05, 08:13 PM
Ian

John Carney wrote:
"Ian" wrote in message
. uk...

John Carney wrote:

[...]

My biggest problem area with regards to post is France. Even registered
mail has been going missing with alarming regularity.

I've sent you an email with the detail John.

cheers,

Ian
Old April 24th 05, 08:47 PM
John Carney

"Ian" wrote in message
k...
John Carney wrote:
"Ian" wrote in message
. uk...

John Carney wrote:

[...]

Got it Ian. If you didn't receive my return email, you're on my exemption
list.

Old April 24th 05, 10:59 PM
Ian

John Carney wrote:

[...]