Huey Lewis

Old June 2nd 07, 01:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Huey Lewis

Went to the concert last night (sounds pretty good still). Anyway,
didn't try to get graphs (I have him in person already) but I saw him
just before the concert taking photos with a few select people and
signing. This time, and this is for those going to Better than Ezra
and Sugar Ray tonight and Gretchen Wilson tomorrow, it's EASIER to get
closer. The VIP area was quite different this year. THey put
several grandstands with hard seats off the sand (in my opinion, I'd
rather be a couple feet from the stage than a quarter block away but
hey that's just me). There was no meet and greet section in the back.
However, the bus was RIGHT there as well as the wall. If you were to
walk to the boardwalk and hang by the wall near the bus you probably
could have yell over the fence. or the area to walk in, just held by a
little piece of tape. no big deal and only a couple feet from
stage/bus/entrance. Easy stuff. For me, I was front row sand, so it
would require moving around a thousand people to the other side. Not
my idea of fun, so I stayed planted and just took photos this time.

PS it's going to rain tonight maybe. Bring umbrellas and your own
food (food there sucks big time) and DO NOT bring coolers. Police were
kicking people out for that yesterday.
Old June 2nd 07, 01:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

PS If you need to light up a joint, no biggie; cops seems to not care.
As we were leaving, someone lit up and three cops walked by and did
nothing to seek them out! LOL

Old June 4th 07, 12:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

well, i imagine opinions are like a@#holes....

Old June 4th 07, 02:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

well, not that I have to defend myself but 1) it was free 2) it's a
blast from the past and he did NOT sound that bad and 3) I guess the
other few thousand there are all crap too then. I am in good company I
guess.

Old June 4th 07, 03:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

It's amazing how many new names there are lately trolling isn't it?
simply amazing,

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:36:38 -0700, "Blue" wrote:

"Sue H" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

huey lewis is one of the worst music acts i have ever seen or heard.his
voice sucks and the songs are crap.
why would anyone waste their time and money for that garbage ?

Old June 4th 07, 03:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Summer is here. People have too much free time and they would rather spend
them on the computer instead of actually going outside and experiencing the
world...

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old June 4th 07, 01:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Well, I guess I am in for another round of slams as I am headed to a
Steely Dan Concert Friday and then a Steve Miller Concert after that.
LOL Maybe heading up to Monticello this weekend too. We'll see.

Old June 4th 07, 05:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

let me know if steve miller signs, that guy is EXTREMELY tough, and
rarely does photos with.
mike

Old June 4th 07, 08:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Yeah, well doubt I can get Steve; that venue is the Fort Knox of
venues... I haven't found anyone who can clue me in as to it's weak
spots. Anyone????? The venue is Wolf Trap in Vienna, VA (close to
DC).

Al Lewis CraigAK62 Autographs 9 January 7th 05 12:57 PM
What's Up, Mrs. Lewis? Alan Williams Coins 0 June 1st 04 02:26 PM
LEWIS Eddie1231 Football (US) 0 December 22nd 03 03:12 AM