Noodler's Ink in the UK?

Old December 20th 04, 12:54 PM
Tony Stanford

Default Noodler's Ink in the UK?

Hi -

Does anyone know (Nathan, for example), if any ink supplier in the UK or
Europe has seen the light and is importing Noodler's?

TIA

Tony

--
******* email sent to this address is automatically discarded *******
************************ Please reply to the group ******************
Old December 20th 04, 01:18 PM
Scaupaug1

Hi -

Does anyone know (Nathan, for example), if any ink supplier in the UK or
Europe has seen the light and is importing Noodler's?

TIA

Tony

Dear Tony,

There was a shop that had it several months ago, but customs fees or postage -
or both...made it difficult. To make the ink competitive Noodler's needs a
distributor who will buy enough ink to fill at least one pallet on an ocean
going vessel...once that quantity is reached the ink can then be offered to the
public at an extremely competitive rate in the EU. Smaller quantities cost far
more per bottle in shipping. Know any dealer interested? Anyone? It can be
shipped direct from the company from Massachusetts IF to a destination outside
North America such as the EU, Australia, etc... Distribution within North
America is exclusive to Luxury Brands (www.luxurybrandsusa.com)

We might finally have a UK distributor within a couple weeks, this is
ongoing...I'll let you know (not sure yet myself, but fingers are crossed). If
not, then within the EU Noodler's IS being sold in Stockholm, Sweden at
www.nk.se
(though it might only be in the stores and not yet on the web site...it would
not hurt to call, as they speak incredibly flawless English!).

Old December 20th 04, 02:26 PM
Tony Stanford

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004,12:18:12, Scaupaug1 wrote

[...]

Many thanks Nathan. I can certainly see why you need a 'critical
volume'.

Incidentally, all those Parker 51s with italic retips you sold me are
still working beautifully. ;-}}

Regards

Tony