Collector Timepieces Harfen-Gong Unghans USA imported items

Old January 11th 04, 04:51 AM
International Connections

Default Collector Timepieces Harfen-Gong Unghans USA imported items

Harfen-Gong Deutsches Reich Patent Grandfather Timepiece

Working great condition beautiful Grandfather clock.
This is a working Grandfather clock, made in Germany by Harfen-Gong
DRP GB. It is 8 foot tall, it has a 30-day movement, and a Harfen-Gong
and "GB" cast in the iron base. This clock has the Deutsches Reich
Patent DRP engraved on the mechanism. The numbers on the face are
Arabic not Roman. The face is made of heavy brass. It chimes on the
hour and on the half hour.
http://gurleyalabama.contactez.net/AntiqueClocks.html

J. Unghans Antique Musical Wall Clock with Carved Horse

Working great condition wall clock, made in Germany, by J. Unghans.
A horse is carved on the top. It has glass on both sides.
There are two places to wind. it is a beautiful musical wall clock.
The molded cornice over an arched glazed door flanked by spindled
columns, the round (white porcelain) face with black Roman numerals
and Arabic standard numerals. On the face is marked "Unghans" within a
star with a J.
http://gurleyalabama.contactez.net/AntiqueClocks.html

J. Unghans Antique Musical Wall Clock

Working great condition wall clock, made in Germany, by J. Unghans.
It has glass on both sides. There are two places to wind. it is a
beautiful musical wall clock. The molded cornice over an arched glazed
door flanked by spindled columns, the round face with black Roman
numerals.
On the face is marked "Unghans" within a star with a J.
http://gurleyalabama.contactez.net/AntiqueClocks.html

YES! They work fine! We thrive to deal with alternative, rare,
heirloom items of exceptional quality and values. You can rest assured
to get unique items with the finest possible deals. No Gimmicks!

For questions please do not send me direct emails at this address, use
the newsroom or for contact information go to:

Gurley Community & Town History Alabama USA:
http://gurleyalabama.contactez.net
From Our Past Historical Series and much more...

North Alabama friendly independent consultant for a leading brand of
scented candles, accessories and gifts offers her own selection of
antiques, vintage, French Provencal and Peruvian home decoration
items, Jacquard Linens, Jewelry, Moustier, René Gouin, and much
more...
http://gift.contactez.net
Renowned candle products for the last thirty years offering the
best-perfumed candles on the market.

About Us:
http://contactez.net/portfolio.html
Small Local Family Business with 12 years of Internet experience and
testimonies of quality services.

The best expatriated experience stands behind our exclusive imported
selection from Provence France and Peru:
http://gift.contactez.net
Our selection offers genuine products made in the countries of origin
by artisans and craftsmen. Provençal, France, Peru, vintage items and
new items made of contemporary materials.

35 years of experience stand behind our Antique selection:
http://www.contactez.net/gurleyalabama/antiques.html
Ceramics, Limoges, porcelain, paintings, oil on canvas, table lamps,
showcases, vases, services, plates, saucers, fish sets, serving
plates, figural objects, beautiful artwork, wall clocks, mantel
clocks, grandfather clocks, musical clocks, vintage American clocks...

Our experience speaks for itself!