Quick and Easy Stamp Auctions

Old July 12th 03, 05:05 PM
John C. Knudsen

Default Quick and Easy Stamp Auctions

Hi David:

What (where) exactly are you referring to? The search box?
It is spelled correctly there... just smaller print.

Best Wishes,
John

John C. Knudsen
Quick and Easy Stamp Auctions
http://www.quickandeasystampauctions.com

Ok, it looks 'functional, but you really should use a spellchecker -
what is a "usemame"??

I will keep an eye on your progress, and how many people join up
in the near future.

David.

Old July 12th 03, 09:41 PM
David F.

Ok, it looks 'functional, but you really should use a spellchecker -
what is a "usemame"??

I will keep an eye on your progress, and how many people join up
in the near future.

David.

OK, I have an apology to make - I misread 'username' as usemame,
but in the small font you have used they look very similar!

I noticed that (apparently) any images to accompany an auction have
to be uploaded to an existing Webspace, and linked to. This could be
a problem to many potential users, with no Webspace or FTP!

Perhaps a few minor adjustments, to enhance the site, will help in
future? I hope you do well!

Regards,

David.