EBAY SCAMM

Old January 9th 05, 04:20 PM

Default EBAY SCAMM

DONT OPEN CONTAINS TROJANS
IF YOU GET A LETTER LIKE THIS

Dear eBay member,

We at eBay are sorry to inform you that we are having problems with
the billing information of your account. We would appreciate it if you
would visit our eBay Billing Center and fill out the proper
information that we are needing to keep you as an eBay member. If you
don't comply until the 9 january 2005, your eBay membership may be
suspended, or even deleted.

Click here to complete our web form.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you
information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy
Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Copyright =A9 1995-2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.