Finally Clearing Up Old Issues - John Pelan's Lie

Old April 19th 05, 01:40 PM
Bob

John Pelan sez:
Trolls like Barker and Finnan are a common enough nuisance on Usenet

and the adage of "don't feed the troll" seldom works

And, unfortunately, psychotic bully boys with anger management problems
and delusions of grandeur are also commonplace.

Old April 19th 05, 01:55 PM
Haunted River

Fosco and Glyde argued that Anne Catherick was insane because it served
their malign purpose to do so.

If you are the victim - a preposterous claim as anyone who knows you
would be forced to concede - why have you been forcefully evicted from
two independently owned Yahoo newsgroups for stalking me in there to
post malicious abuse, hmm? If you are the victim, why do you have very
strong links to a malicious sock puppet which was set up (as you freely
admitted) for any of your friends to use to attack me? And why did you
make the password available for this sock puppet in your own Yahoo
abouse group below, owned and managed by you for no other purpose than
to harrass me?

No, clearly your new tactic of arguing that you are the victim is
patent bull****. You are very clearly the aggressor. But why the new
strategy? Yes, of course, I've got it! You are desperate to evade the
Isomedia issue. You know you lied; you know that Kevin O'Brien has
since lied for you; and you know that Isomedia will haul your derriere
into court if you dare fake emails and publish them to support your
case. Oh, and you also know that these lies have been an extremley
major factor in abgf conflict, so any admission of guit would expose
you to the charge of having caused a large amount of trouble (just as
your bullying people whilst boasting about your HWA status caused a lot
of trouble for poor old HWA staff).

I'm an athiest, but if I were a Catholic, I truly believe that you
would burn in Hell for your crimes, the least of which is a monstrous
dictatorial arrogance.

CB

Old April 19th 05, 01:58 PM
alamocitycomics

If you can't successfully make a game casserole by making misake after
mistake, then how are we to believe your rant about John Pelan?

Old April 19th 05, 02:01 PM
Haunted River

You don't have any emails from Isomedia, do you?

Old April 19th 05, 02:22 PM

Haunted River wrote:

You're a nutter by any benchmark.

LOL! The old saying goes, "It takes one to know one," though in your
case being a nutter makes you falsely accuse others of being as mad as
you are.

You purposely opted to attack me when you flew to Pelan's
defence . . .

Finally! This rancorous discussion creeps forward a tiny distance.
Thank you for admitting that you consider a public defense of John
Pelan against your vile accusations to be a personal attack on you.
Thank you for admitting that the only reason you launch your vitriolic
attacks against me is because I defended John against you. That
probably felt good. You see? Confession is good for the soul. Why
not try some more? Try confessing that everything you have said about
John is a lie.

. . . inventing fake emails to ingratiate yourself with him.

Of course, there has to be an excuse for your unprovoked and dastardly
attacks, but you and I both know those emails were not faked.

I wonder why? Well, one theory proposed by one of
your writing friends to me . . .

LOL! I told you before, this desperate attempt by you to drive a wedge
between me and my authors won't work. We all know you are a liar, and
you know you are a liar, so there is no basis for suspicion and
innuendo. You really are pathetic at this.

By the way, I've been passing these emails of yours along to them, and
we've all been having a good horse-laugh at your expense. So your ploy
has backfired.

. . . was that after having been so horribly
ridiculed in alt.horror.cthulhu for pathological lying, you were

eager
to take out your frustrations on someone else.

LOL! Now I know you are a liar. Every author who is or was a member
of AHC has supported me against the attacks on AHC, either publicly or
privately. By the way, as you well know, those attacks were, contrary
to your false representation above, perpetrated by two notorious
Netkooks and Trolls, Dan Norder and CS Strowbridge, and Aaron Vanek,
who let his personal animosity and his ego over the fact that I
publicly disagreed with him get the better of his judgement. No one
else has called me a liar on AHC, just those three. Of course, this is
just more jealously. I am still a member of AHC and had my most recent
posting there praised as being one of the few worthwhile things seen
there, whereas you have no support there and were driven off by lack of
interest in your unprovoked attacks. Even Aaron Vanek wanted nothing
to do with you, but of course as usual you ignored his request and
continue to involve him every chance you get.

It's textbook stuff. A
cruel father beats his child, the child becomes a bully and then

beats
his peers. The bullied peers then take it out on the cat etc etc.

LOL! This is as pathetic as your attempt to psychoanalyze people's
insults. It backfired when I pointed out what your own insults about
others really say about you, and now this one has backfired as well;
this is a marvelous explanation for your own vitriolic bullying and
better explains your own behavior than mine.

The courageous thing to do would be to stop lying, acknowledge to

both
yourself and others that you have done so, and then deal with your
frustrations in a proper manner, rather than take it out on someone
else.

Excellent advice; but why won't you take it? I think it would do you a
world of good.

Then those friends of yours who quietly emailed me about your
mental problems wouldn't be forced to take their concerns undergound

.. . .

LOL! Which we both know never happened. Careful; this lie is starting
to border on delusion, though most likely these "friends" are just the
voices in your head, in which case it is too late.

. . . they could defend you publicly without fear of shame or

ridicule.

They have, and were ridiculed in the process, which didn't bother them.
And when they defended me to you, you attacked them. QED.

As
things stand now, they dare not support you because you have been
conclusively exposed as a serial liar. The only friend you've got is
John Pelan, but even a fool can see that he's wary about getting too
close to you, because he knows that you lied about those Isomedia
emails.

LOL! Your desperate attempts to deny the truth are making you look
delusional as well as obsessed and pathetic.

PS. All this "Know the Devil by his actions" stuff is making you look
even more of a nutcase than the lying.

Which is exactly what the Devil Himself would say if He were here. But
as the old saying demosntrates your actions speak louder than your
protestations. Only a Devil would use lies to try to sow dissention
between me and my authors, all in the name of petty revenge. So you
are convicted out of your own rascally mouth.

Kevin L. O'Brien

Old April 19th 05, 02:31 PM

Haunted River wrote:

Publish those emails and clear your name. Keep on bull****ting, and

you
will become a worldwide laughing stock even before your career has
properly begun.

LOL! Translation: I am a liar and know very well that the emails
exist and that they show that John Pelan was not reprimanded, but I am
too cowardly to admit it publicly, so I will continue my demented
campaign of revenge against you for telling people the truth about me
and try to destroy you for it by any foul means I can. (signed) Chris
"Captain Ahab" Barker

Dear Captain: Do your worst and be damned! Kevin "The White Whale"
O'Brien

(And of course we all know who won the duel alluded to.)

Kevin L. O'Brien

Old April 19th 05, 02:50 PM

Haunted River wrote:

You don't have any emails from Isomedia, do you?

LOL! Translation: Mr. Maulding sent me the same copies he sent you,
but I cannot admit it, so I will ask innane questions to hide from the
issue.

Kevin L. O'Brien

Old April 19th 05, 08:42 PM
Haunted River

"Mr. Barker,

Regarding your email of Dec. 29, you are authorized to publish
any emails I sent you and this email.

I do not deny and have not denied that I warned Mr. Pelan to
stop making false claims about being an owner of ISOMEDIA.

Barry Maulding
General Counsel"

Old April 20th 05, 12:55 AM

And Mr. Maulding told me that is not the email message he sent you and
that you have forged it.

Kevin L. O'Brien

Old April 20th 05, 08:52 AM
Haunted River

1. Prove it. Post your message. I've published evidence, you refuse to
do so.

2. The headers were not faked. They are real. You will have to detail
exactly how they have been faked if you want to dispute them.

3. How do you explain the fact that only last week, Pelan was trying to
suggest there was no such person as Barry Mauding? It is another
suggestive inconsistency in yours and Pelan's argument.

4. If Isomedia prohibit publication of their emails as you claim, then
why have you failed & Pelan failed to report me for having (as you
claim) published a fake email on the internet? It's very out of
character for you both to have not commented on this, and for neither
of you have to reported me for fraud. Isomedia would clearly be very
concerned at being falsly represented and they would almost certainly
complain to my ISP.

No, your lies are riddled with anomalies. Isomedia do indeed permit the
publication of emails on the internet. You are prevaricating like a
politician stripped of all dignity in your quest to dupe everyone.

CB