1/1's for sale or trade.

Old May 19th 04, 05:24 PM
SP Contenders

Default 1/1's for sale or trade.

No book value on these beauties. Give me an offer, will trade for items on
my wantlist at www.members.cox.net/spcontenders
These are from 03 leaf limited, have more on my site.
John Elway PRIME patch NFL logo 3/25
John Elway PRIME patch orange 7/25 his jersey #
Kurt Warner SILVER parallel 1/75 first one
Rich Gannon GOLD parallel 1/25 first one
Johnny Unitas 1/999 first one
Jim Kelly BRONZE parallel 12/150 his jersey #
Taylor Jacobs Playoff Contenders preview 1/25 first one
Artose Pinner Playoff Contenders preview 21/25 his jersey #
Jeremy Shockey & Andre Johnson PRIME double patches 5 COLOR and 1/10 first
one

Old May 20th 04, 01:32 AM
jimmy

"SP Contenders" wrote in message news:4RNqc.31616$Md.29129@lakeread05...
Of course they are available for sale also.
"SP Contenders" wrote in message
No book value on these beauties. Give me an offer, will trade for items

on
my wantlist at www.members.cox.net/spcontenders
These are from 03 leaf limited, have more on my site.
John Elway PRIME patch NFL logo 3/25
John Elway PRIME patch orange 7/25 his jersey #
Kurt Warner SILVER parallel 1/75 first one
Rich Gannon GOLD parallel 1/25 first one
Johnny Unitas 1/999 first one
Jim Kelly BRONZE parallel 12/150 his jersey #
Taylor Jacobs Playoff Contenders preview 1/25 first one
Artose Pinner Playoff Contenders preview 21/25 his jersey #
Jeremy Shockey & Andre Johnson PRIME double patches 5 COLOR and 1/10 first
one
Dont you hate when people list cards as 1 of 1s when they are NOT!!!

When you say a card is FIRST ONE MADE that is a joke They are made on
a sheet and cut later. So # 1 and number 2 are stamped at the SAME
TIME!!!
If you read beckett football dec 2003 you will see that they do NOT
consider a jersey # a one of one just like the "supposed" first one
made..only cards staped as such"1/1 are REAL 1 of ones.. Why dont you
people find some different way to market your junk.. I have # 2 so by
your logic mine is also a 1 of 1 since its the ONLY #2.. Or # 10 or
whatever.. Only an moron would buy this crap because of your lame
selling tactics.. I collect real one of ones and am SICK of looking on
Ebay under one of one and seeing all this CRAP listed as such...I have
a John Elway # 1960 of 2000.. If that is the year he was born is that
a ONE OF ONE TOO??? Gimme a break!!!
Old May 20th 04, 01:58 PM
SP Contenders

well people like them and want to know they are different. I would suggest
you spend more time doing what you like rather than complaining about what
you dont. You might find you are happier in life.
om...

Old May 21st 04, 06:25 PM
Irishman20003

I agree if there not one of ones do not post them. Thats fine if you like and
enjoy that but for me thats waisted time reading. Im not taking sides in this
argument, but it hurts your credibility over the issue when you post 1/1`s and
there really isnt a one of one on your list. thanks for the read

Paul ( 50YardlineCards)
Old May 22nd 04, 12:42 AM
Boardbreaker

I have said this many times. A 1/1 card will say 1/1 on the card.
The rest is hype and a B*ull Sh*t way of the greedy ones trying to get more
for their cards.
I think this is bad for the seller's reputation and would not ever buy from
someone that does this misleading advertising.