Alice Cooper In Person Success

Old August 12th 04, 10:06 PM
CraigAK62

Default Alice Cooper In Person Success

Yesterday I had backstage passes for Alice in Sandusky. Said our hellos and he
signed my Eyes of Alice Cooper vinyl LP and a Kerrang with him on the cover
from '86. After the meet and greet went to the hotel with some friends to hang
out in Calico's room with her, Ryan Roxie (guitar), and Chuck Garrick (bass).
I missed the party the nite before in Columbus bc I had to go home and that was
supposedly a real blast. What can you do? It's cool to be able to hang out
and have people remember you from year to year. That's all I got.

Craig
Old August 13th 04, 08:53 PM
fon

Great story Craig. I've been a massive fan of alice for years. Looking
forward to his next lot of UK shows. Does he sign TTM

Fon

Old August 13th 04, 10:32 PM
CraigAK62

No, he doesn't sign TTM but if you can find the hotel and you get there around
3 and wait it's 99% assured he will sign for you.

Craig

Yes!!!Alice Cooper in person Terry Autographs 9 July 28th 04 02:37 AM
Alice Cooper Related TTM Success CraigAK62 Autographs 0 March 31st 04 11:46 PM
Alice Cooper CalRima Autographs 2 October 19th 03 09:11 PM
ORIGINAL Alice Cooper Group In Person Success CraigAK62 Autographs 0 August 13th 03 10:23 PM
Alice Cooper In Person CraigAK62 Autographs 0 July 24th 03 03:32 AM