looking to trade

Old November 17th 04, 11:53 PM
Darth Cardz

Default looking to trade

email me for a list of what i have extras of. its mostly promos right now and
im seeking same and also food issues and oddball special cards inserts and the
like. specialties include star wars and other sci fi.. trek and lord of rings
and potter and action epic films etc.. also disney marvel and dc. fantasy art
and music and superman batman and spiderman etc. if u are interested in
finding out what i have available in a small list of extras.. email me directly
please thanks
Old December 6th 04, 09:12 AM
forevernitefan

Darth Cardz wrote:
email me for a list of what i have extras of. its mostly promos

right now and
im seeking same and also food issues and oddball special cards

inserts and the
like. specialties include star wars and other sci fi.. trek and lord

of rings
and potter and action epic films etc.. also disney marvel and dc.

fantasy art
and music and superman batman and spiderman etc. if u are interested

in
finding out what i have available in a small list of extras.. email

me directly
please thanks

Let it be known that darth cardz is also known as darth ,
aka Glen Frohman. If you Google the crdz screename or his real name you
will see many posts of how this guy RIPPED PEOPLE OFF in his videotape
trading. I am not saying he will rip anyone off here, but his previous
actions online show his character. LAst year he spent a few months in
the Brooklym MDC ( a federal prison) for conspiracy to commit video
piracy. He has threatened to beat me to death with a baseball bat ( I
had a bad transaction with him on Ebay). All in all, even if his
trading collecting non-sports cards is legit, he has been known to
cheat people via mail. He will use a post office box in another's name.
These are some of the signs he may be setting up to cheat people.

Just a cautionary note, He may be, for once on the up-and-up.
But I doubt it
Moe

Old December 6th 04, 11:01 PM
Jon Doyle

Take a gander at: http://www.geocities.com/buckman778/

Darth Cardz wrote:

this person lies. if u need more info feel free to contact me directly. this
person is an online stalker and rather than spend an hour or more here
contradicting and proving the ridiculousness of this persons claims i will
ensure that anyone who wishes to know more find out all they need to by direct
email.
75% of the crap u would find on google was written by this one person using
several names. she in fact did buy a tape from me in 1998 and got it 2 days
later. 62 days after that she left a negative feedback and since then she spent
5 yrs harassing and stalking me online. she has no life and clearly is
delusional. i on the other hand ran my business for over 23 yrs with audio and
video tapes. not one pirated recording mind u and not one day spent in any
prison whatsoever. i traded and sold and collected rare and unreleased
concerts and other tv programming. no one was ever ripped off and not one
person who ever sent me anything had a problem with what they got from me. i
traded with 1000s and 1000s of people over 3 decades including online since
march of 1994. i had no problems with anyone at all til sept 98. there are
some who will tell u they heard this or that.. but upon some investigation and
research it can easily be realized that there are people who will perpetuate
the lies they heard by saying that they too heard this or that. contacting
anyone who directly had any trades with me who say they were ripped off is
virtually impossible. the ones that can be found will most often admit that
they personally werent ripped off. i maintained a list til july 02 of 100s and
100s of people who i had dealt with and who were extremely happy with all they
got from me. this person who lies that i am responding to here... is maureen
mcallister aka caddiepink on aol. she clearly has nothing else to do with her
time or life but suffice to say that 99% of her info is wrong. i dont put too
much effort into correcting it since i would rather she spent her time with
incorrect info than accurate info. she figures if she surrounds her facts with
bogus info that even the lies will seem true. and yes some people who want to
believe that someone out there is protecting them will accept that im a rip
off. thats fine.. im only interested in traders who want to trade not who wish
to play games. im too old to spend 10-15 hours a day defending myself as i did
from sept 98 to july 02. i never pirated a single recording in my life and was
never arrested for it and never did any time for it. but its important that
this person believe that i did so that she can get much more info incorrect. i
had never threatened to beat this idiot with a bat but with the literally 1000s
and 1000s of hours that i devoted into defending myself and getting past this
sort of harassment and abuse it is no wonder that she is still alive i will
say. many people suggested that i should in fact find her and end it.
there isnt one single person who has ever been cheated by me at all. i ran a
very successful business for 23 odd years. i had a po box for my mail since i
did get a lot of it.. but it was always in my name. i dont think someone who
wishes to cheat others has to use a po box and just because one does use one..
and i dont happen to use one bytheway.. doesnt mean that someone is out to rip
u off. u would think that if there was even one iota of truth that i had in
fact ripped anyone off that there would be some postal record of it or that
there would be more proof than a few testimonials by some idiotic kids who have
nothing better to do with their time. there isnt. not one actual legit
complaint with any authorities about me.
if u want more info.. on either maureen or myself.. feel free to email me
directly and privately and i will supply u with anything u wish to know.
whatever u do.. dont just blindly believe all that u hear or read online.

Old December 7th 04, 02:38 AM
kidtrek

Hey Glenn and I suppose this article is "false" too about you being
arrested.
For those of you who "don't know about Glenn Frohman" check out this link:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...7590c41d600384
Talks all about how he got arrested doing "his thing" online. I believe
there is a real newspaper called the "Dayton Daily News" that reported
on Glenn's actions.
For those of you unfamiliar with Glenn's falsehoods please read
everything that's been posted about him before dealing with him at all.
And for everyone to know and beware of Glenn, here are all his emails
that he always uses:

Ebay ID: horrorritr

Ebay ID: the same as email address
Ebay ID: lateniteauctions
Ebay ID: tradincrdz
Ebay ID: tradincrdz

Ebay ID: rare--videos
Ebay ID: highestbidwinz
Ebay ID: Tradn

"girlfriends" addresses:

Ebay ID: kensgirl
Ebay ID: rare_stuff
Ebay ID: arcadia7
Ebay ID: braggabouts

Granted some are probably discontinued but just beaware that he doesn't
always use the same emails all the time.
So there you all are, a heads up warning about Glenn and his activities.

FYI you can always find out more about him here too:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...Search&meta =

--
Kid Trek's USS Webtrader
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5973

Captain I've gotta have 20 minutes I can't change the laws of PHYSICS
Scotty to Captain Kirk

Old December 7th 04, 03:31 PM
forevernitefan

Darth Cardz wrote:
this person lies.

And you OC do not?

if u need more info feel free to contact me directly. this
person is an online stalker and rather than spend an hour or more

here
contradicting and proving the ridiculousness of this persons claims i

will
ensure that anyone who wishes to know more find out all they need to

by direct
email.

IOW The usual caddiepink email where you sob that you are some poor
victim and pass out my name and phone number and addrress to get some
sucker to try to od your dirty work for you. BTW I noticed you did not
deny your name is Glen Frohan or that you used darth crdz@aol. com. My
reason for posting that caution is EXACTLY for the crap you have done
in the past online and want to try to HIDE it HERE to con these people.
It is a FACT that you you commited two counts of a federal FELONY and
spent some months last year in Brooklyn MDC. It is a FACT that you
cheat people online when you get a chance. And I bet on AOL you are
once AGAIN being abusive in AOL chat rooms. I have the guts to fight
you and not back down to your threats, even when you trheatened to beat
me to death with a baseball bat. You're a scum, Glen. I won't tell
these people on TENTH of what I have witnessed you do on AOl and in
some newsgroups, AS for the newsgroups they can see for themselves with
a google search on YOUR posts. YOUR posts, Glen, not mine or anyone
elses, shows what kind of mean , sick creep you are.

75% of the crap u would find on google was written by this one person

using
several names. she in fact did buy a tape from me in 1998 and got it

2 days
later. 62 days after that she left a negative feedback and since then

she spent
5 yrs harassing and stalking me online. she has no life and clearly

is
delusional. i on the other hand ran my business for over 23 yrs with

audio and
video tapes. not one pirated recording mind u and not one day spent

in any
prison whatsoever.

Brooklyn MDC Glen, I have your inmate number and that you were left
out of there on February 23 of this year. Hell, anyone can check it out
for themselves by going to BOP.gov and type in your name in inmate
locator.

Heck I will even post the link.:

http://inmateloc.bop.gov/locatorserv...mateHttpServle

GLEN FROHMAN
WHITE MALE

Inmate Information for GLEN FROHMAN

Inmate Register Number :

43481-061

Name :

GLEN FROHMAN

Age :

44

Race :

WHITE

Sex :

MALE

Date Released :

2/23/04

So what were you saying about never being incarcerated? :-D

A LIE anyone can verify. Glen. You DID pirate and bootleg videos.
Glen, You ever bragged that you copied over fifty times " Song of the
South" which you know damn well you do not have the permission of
DIsney to do that. Hell, you were CAUGHT selling bootleg tapes of the
Dave Matthews Band, for crying out loud! What a liar you are!!!

i traded and sold and collected rare and unreleased
concerts and other tv programming. no one was ever ripped off and not

one
person who ever sent me anything had a problem with what they got

from me.

Funny many online posted otherwise.

traded with 1000s and 1000s of people over 3 decades including online

since
march of 1994. i had no problems with anyone at all til sept 98.

there are
some who will tell u they heard this or that.. but upon some

investigation and
research it can easily be realized that there are people who will

perpetuate
the lies they heard by saying that they too heard this or that.

Dude, I didn't " hear" this or that, the ones you RIPPED OFF TOLD ME.

contacting
anyone who directly had any trades with me who say they were ripped

off is
virtually impossible. the ones that can be found will most often

admit that
they personally werent ripped off. i maintained a list til july 02 of

100s and
100s of people who i had dealt with and who were extremely happy with

all they
got from me. this person who lies that i am responding to here... is

maureen
mcallister aka caddiepink on aol. she clearly has nothing else to do

with her
time or life but suffice to say that 99% of her info is wrong.

Actually Frohman a lot of my info is right, not all but a lot. I
havent verified Hix's claim that you sold child porn yet and I haven't
verified another person's email to me about an alleged murder of two
homeless people you supposedly did in New York, but complaints from
various people about you and your thievery and your abusive behavior
in newsgroups is well documented online. You exaggerate how much time I
actually spent on you, Glen.

Just as you make a whole lotta noise here in this post, more than
enough to make anyone reading it very suspicious about whether or not
you are indeed hiding something. Lotta noise for something so small,
Glen, Too much noise on your part, stupid.

i dont put too
much effort into correcting it since i would rather she spent her

time with
incorrect info than accurate info. she figures if she surrounds her

facts with
bogus info that even the lies will seem true. and yes some people

who want to
believe that someone out there is protecting them will accept that im

a rip
off. thats fine.. im only interested in traders who want to trade not

who wish
to play games. im too old to spend 10-15 hours a day defending myself

as i did
from sept 98 to july 02. i never pirated a single recording in my

life and was
never arrested for it and never did any time for it.

A lie, Want me to post the link showing the Dayton article and the
BOP search showing YOUR NAME and where you were incarcerated? You can
BS some but not all. I know you are looking for a broad in Ohio to hide
behind once again. I saw the ad you placed. You didnt mention how
sadistc ansd abusive you are, fat boy. Yes in a way I AM your stalker
but only in the sense of preventing you from cheating others. I could
go on and on about your misdeeds, but sufficient to say, you yourself
in your usual stupidity blew your credibility apart with that post. And
her's something really funny Glen, As darth_is_back@yahoo, in the Ohio
BBW list, you freaking SAY you were arrested and was "Scared" of going
to prison.
Your own post about your court appearance:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...99c257ac4cb874

Here's where you admit you were arrested:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f7abff828bbe41

Hell, you even made arrangements that any fat Ohio broad who wants to
contact you can send their emails to and she will
send the emails to you. Shelley lives in New York. Glen. Sheesh, you
can't even remember what you posted online, stupid.

Oh here is your death threat I clipped from an AOl chat room and
posted:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...2b5168058bc4db

You are your own worst enemy Glen. Worse yet, you are a habitual liar,
as the links show. But here is the bottom line, should these folks
trust you? You basically shown that you cannot be trusted, that
youlie. Glen/

but its important that
this person believe that i did so that she can get much more info

incorrect. i
had never threatened to beat this idiot with a bat

Actually you did, I even posted it online.

but with the literally 1000s
and 1000s of hours that i devoted into defending myself and getting

past this
sort of harassment and abuse it is no wonder that she is still alive

i will
say. many people suggested that i should in fact find her and end

it.

End it? Oh really with just a little talk? NAw you would beat me, I
know, if not kill me, Which would be a really bad decision for you to
do since I have your info and your pic with NO GLAASSES On in a safe
place, and even pathetic homocide investigator can find the clues
leading STRAIGHT TO YOU, dumnmy. See I know what you look like. And I
know how to use a gun. I highly suggest, fat boy, that you have some
smarts and do not try to find me to harm me. because as you have found
out I dont cower to you like Arcadia67 did and I will do whatever is
necessary, including deadly force, if we ever meet and you attack me.
ButI know you try to get others to do the dirty work for you. You
intimidated everyone else and they backed down. Not me.

BTW Glen,that character on " Relic Hunter" was NOT named after you. SO
if you plan to sue them, they can discredit you thoroughly and easlily.

You could have ended this by refunding my money that you cheated me.

[...]

Gee doesn't that make you wonder if my warning was legit? I know you
folks don't have the time to Google Frohman's posts to see for
yourselves. He can deride me all he wants, and I admit I enjoy bugging
the fatso. But the bottom line is this. Can you trust him to deal
fairly with you in trades. My answer is NOPE.

Folks I apologize for this long post. You can agree with Glen that I
am what he claims I am, but the pertinent part is how he would treat
YOU if he had a chance. I DID say in my post that I did not know if he
was on the up and up with this. But I think he's back to his sneaky
thieving ways.

Moe

Old December 31st 04, 09:14 PM
repman17

Darth is a very rude and nasty person. Just yesterday he lied in a chat
room and told everyone he had never been arrested for pirating videos and
that what he went to jail for he was never convicted of. Yet I had proof
and now after seeing these posts I have even more proof that he went to
jail for pirating. He is a very bad man. I myself have not been ripped off
by him, but I highly recommend everyone to stay away from him. He tries to
twist others words around in the chatrooms to try to make everyone else
look like the bad people. But hey you cant argue with the facts hes been
to jail for pirating and he knows it. Why would newspapers lie and why
would he even admit he was going to jail. Why would he admit that he was
going to be charged for it and then lie about it later and say he didnt
get charged. He also loves to talk about people behind their backs. Just a
few days ago he talked down on a lady because she had MS. He is a sick
person and I cant wait until he goes back to prison. This time I hope he
stays for the rest of his life.

Old January 1st 05, 08:32 AM
darth

repman17 wrote:
[...]

============================
my answer...
In a message dated 1/1/2005 3:14:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Date: Fri, Dec 31 2004 4:15 pm
From: "repman17"
not that it matters.. but repman17 is a kid who has nothing better to
do than hang out in a chat room online harassing me. he has
been doing this for nearly a year now. he has no clue what hes
talking about and 99% of what he said is false. i have tried
unsuccessfully to correct his misinformation and educated him but
to no avail. what i dont understand is his motive. he doesnt collect
cards.. he collects reptiles. he has never dealt with me and what
i have done in my past is none of his nor anyone elses business.
it has nothing to do with collecting or trading cards. even if his
accusations were truthful.. they have nothing to do with anything
that i currently do. and not that it matters but i have never pirated
any tapes at all. if one was to believe that his statements were true
one would need only to go into the chat room on aol to see that
he is very much hated. he is annoying to all those who come into
the room and wish to talk about collecting. he literally spends
2-4 hours every single nite stalking and harassing others including
myself. he ruins the room for all in there.. but this isnt important
to most of the people that are not in that room or on aol. the only
reason i am responding to this crap is that i do trading on this
group.. and i deal with people here. just remember that just because
someone says something.. doesnt make it so.. he is a known liar
and idiot. and puts an incredible amount of effort into proving his
own stupidity. if one has any questions about this subject feel free
to email me directly and ill answer all and any questions that u ask.
peace

Old January 1st 05, 08:40 AM
darth

almost all the info that i read by this person is inaccurate.. when
that much is wrong.. its gotta make u wonder how much of it is
accurate. in this case.. i dont see very much that is true at all.
most of the names are people i have either dealt with or know online.
in one case theres a woman who is in her mid 60s and the claim is that
shes my girlfriend. i have never met her and shes in florida. wow.
most of the names i saw on the list of names that are supposed to be
me.. are names i have never heard of or seen before in my life. in some
cases they are people who traded with me or bought from me. some
defended me and therefore were accused of being me. its ridiculous. i
dont deal in tapes anymore.. i only trade non sports cards. been
doing that since early 96. being arrested by the way doesnt mean that
someone is not trustworthy. my arrest has nothing to do with my
honesty or lack there of. also.. just because someone is arrested
doesnt make them guilty of anything.
if anyone wishes to know more about this or anything else. feel free to
contact me directly at the only email address that i use this one.
all other email addresses are not me and most
that have been attributed to me arent me or were never me. when they
were... i told people that it was me.. i dont hide who i am. im not
ashamed of it.. i did nothing wrong. i am an honest trader and have
never ever ripped anyone off in any manner at all

Old January 1st 05, 08:57 AM
darth

there is so much bogus stuff in this posting that i dont know where to
begin. and i wont deal with all of it because it goes on way too long.
most of it is fraudulent tho. if anyone wants to find out directly
from me they may email me and ask me what they wish to know. the
postings u say u saw by me were not by me. i never told anyone to
email shelley on aol because she has her email block on and couldnt
receive email from anyone anyway.. its been that way for atleast 5
years now so i would have never told anyone otherwise. i never
threatened anyone with a bat at all.. i dont even own one. however if
i did.. and was able to find u in person i would love to have the
opportunity. lucky for u i dont have the option to do so. and u
wouldnt stand much of a chance if i did. trust me. but threaten???
that never happened. and pasting a link to faked chat logs isnt proof
of anything. i personally know that the character on relic hunter was
named after me bytheway. as for refunding ur money??? no.. that was
never going to happen. when u buy a tape of bloopers the odds that u
would copy the tape and try to return it for a refund are too high. and
u never even offered to send it back.. u just expected a refund and a
free tape.. that wasnt going to happen. caveat emptor.. if u buy
something thats ur choice.. u knew what u were buying. u chose to buy
it. only an idiot would bid that much on a tape anyway. its a damned
video tape after all.. and u waited 62 days to complain about it.
thats not normal.
that u admit that some of ur info is wrong.. should send a flag up to
anyone wondering how much of it is wrong. and i dont mind telling u
and anyone reading that crap that u posted that atleast 90% of it is
wrong. no one was ever ripped off by me.. there were a few who
tried to rip me off who didnt get their way and werent successful so
they did what they could to make them look like the innocent parties
but no.. i sold tapes and traded tapes for many years and not one
person was ever ripped off.. not even one exception. as for things u
can read in a newspaper . first of all most people know better than to
just blindly believe things they read without wondering if its all
true. the paper did make a few mistakes and not all their info was
accurate. in any event.. i think that ur admission that u are a
stalker says all that needs to be said. i on the other hand am an
honest trader and collector. i dont claim to never make mistakes but i
for sure am nothing that u say i am. murderer??? child pornographer??
gee. cant u think of anything better???
again i say.. if anyone wants more info about me or this idiots
claims.. feel free to email me and ill discuss it with u.

BUY/SELL/TRADE/GIVE AWAY your 8tracks -- Nov. listing [email protected] 8 Track Tapes 3 January 9th 05 02:41 PM
Star Trek cards for trade Amalia Barrios Cards:- non-sport 0 April 14th 04 03:18 AM
QUADS to Trade! dr8track 8 Track Tapes 0 August 22nd 03 10:53 PM
WANTED MK 2 PSONE game hae cards for trade thetransformerscollector Cards:- non-sport 0 August 21st 03 09:11 AM