Up for trade/sale

Old December 15th 05, 09:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default Up for trade/sale

Hi all,

I am going to focus my collection only on 8x10's now, so im putting a couple
of my autographs up for sale or trade agains US/ UK stamps. If you see
anything you like to have, mail me your offer in stamps, if you like to buy
it, all autographs will be $7,50 and that will include shipping to any
country. Only by PayPal and yes scans can be sent first. All measurements
are in CM ! and all indexcards ar 10x15 CM.

Here it goes

2x Gillian Anderson Non X-Files photo 10x15 CM, signed in black.
1x Ian McKellen LotR Postcard 10x15 CM, signed in black
1x Josh Hartnett indexcard, signed in black
1x Terence Stamp indexcard, signed in gold
1x Andy Serkis indexcard, signed in black
1x Julian Glover indexcard, signed in blue
1x James Earl Jones indexcard, signed in black
1x William Petersen indexcard, signed in black
1x Ian Holm indexcard, signed in black
2x Brian Blessed "Boss Nass - Star Wars" photo 10x15, signed in black
1x Brain Blessed indexcard, signed in black
1x Vic Armstrong photo (Star Wars Stunt Coordinator) 15x21 CM, signed in
blue
1x Julian Glover B/W "General Veers - Star Wars" photo, 15x21 CM, signed in
blue
1x James Earl Jones "Darth Vader - Star Wars" photo, 17x12.5 CM, signed in
black
1x Ewan McGregor Obi-Wan postcard, 10x15 signed in black (Got this before he
started sending the b/w photo's)
1x Andy Serkis "Gollum" photo 16x12.5 CM, signed in black
1x Andy Serkis "Gollum" photo 19x12.5 CM, signed in black
1x Gillian Anderson Non X-Files photo, 17x12.5 CM, signed in black
1x Ian Holm "Bilbo" photo, 19x12.5 CM, signed in silver
1x Oliver Ford Davies "Sio Bibble - Star Wars" photo 17x12.5 CM, signed in
gold.

If your interestes, reply here or mail to

Greets,
Marko

Old December 15th 05, 10:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

you know everyone is going to want to see these before they try to make
purchases...

Old December 15th 05, 10:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

No problem, I can provide scans of the photo's/ cards.

ups.com...