RCC X Ember

Old August 11th 03, 06:21 PM
Chrysta Wilson

Default RCC X Ember

In article ,
says...
I have been out of town for the last 2 weeks and I missed the wagon. I
put myself on the list to be notified when the new Embers were to come
out, but maybe my son deleted the email before I saw it. So could
somebody contact me and let me know where to send the MO for the new
Ember? I have the first 2 and surely wouldn't want to miss this, the 3rd
issue.I just saw the photo in the binary NG and the new Ember is quite
nice.......
Thank you very much.

John Mason

I'm pretty sure you are too late for the original order...there was
another roll call for people who wanted the extras, but I don't know if
any of those are left. I am sure some people bought in quantity and you
will be able to get one eventually...I'd sell you one, but I only bought
one this time.

Chrysta
Old August 12th 03, 07:16 PM
Chrysta Wilson

In article ,
says...
Chrysta,

Thanks for taking the time to give me the information that I was requesting.
Like I said in the previous post, I had bought the first 2 embers and just
took for granted that I would be put on some form of a data base, but i guess
that wasn't right. On the first day that the post came up for people wanting
to get on the list for the new Ember, I got my reply right in, but that didn't
work either......... oh well stuff happens.
But because there are many people in this NG that are not only quite
informative, they are very thoughtful as well. I just got home and looked at
my email, and to my extreme excitement I received an email from a person we
all know, and he has offered to sell me one of his extra Embers at his cost. I
bid on and won like 4 auctions from him 2 weeks ago and went on vacation, and
this person was nice enough to not make me pay until I got home. So when he
ships out my order tomorrow, inside will be my Ember, and I couldn't be more
happy or appreciative.
It warms a heart to know that there are people out here in Internet World that
are actually truthful, honest, and forgiving, plus the fact that you know when
you buy something.......... by golly your gonna get what you paid for.........
not the old bait and switch.
Again, Chrysta, thanks for the help and if there's anything I can help you
with don't hesitate to ask. I am a gold miner as another hobby, so if you have
any questions about that subject, ust let me know, as I never get tired of
talking about gold mining............ :-)

Thanks for the thoughtful reply...and I am glad you got one! You can
always count on RCC for generosity.

Chrysta
Old August 13th 03, 01:06 PM
Deven Atkinson

In article , Chrysta Wilson wrote:
[...]

I am in the same boat as John. I have the first two, but missed this one
because I was unable to read this group for a short time. Unlucky
timing. (I am on the extras list, but am not holding my breath).

I would think that those of us who posted months ago that we would support
the Ten Ember would have been contacted when the time for orders drew
close. I assumed (incorrectly) that I placed a pre-order. Alas, I can
only criticize a little because I am not the one with the headaches of
creating, ordering and distributing these RCC tokens. My first thought
when I caught on that it was a done deal and that I had missed the boat was
"but I said I wanted one". (big sigh)

So, when is the next Token???

Deven Atkinson

--
Penny Lane Numismatic - Categorized Web Links
http://www.bright.net/~deven/pennylane.htm

Got my RCC 5 Ember today MarkR Coins 0 August 9th 03 03:46 AM
WINNER: 2002 Flamedrake 5 Ember Art O'Connell Coins 0 August 4th 03 01:49 AM
FA: 5 R.C.C. rcc Ember Token NR John Carney Coins 5 July 22nd 03 10:29 PM
RCC Ember Fuels Inflation Alan & Erin Williams Coins 5 July 20th 03 09:04 PM
5 ember drawing JOPN Coins 3 July 8th 03 04:43 PM