FA: RCC 1 Ember - LAST DAY

Old April 18th 05, 03:35 PM
BiggAndyy

Default FA: RCC 1 Ember - LAST DAY

http://www.coinpeople.com/forums/auc...iew.php?ao=817

Don't let this coin slip past you again!

Old April 19th 05, 12:27 PM
Bruce H (BoxTurtle)

On 18 Apr 2005 07:35:46 -0700, "BiggAndyy" is
alleged to have written:
http://www.coinpeople.com/forums/auc...iew.php?ao=817

Don't let this coin slip past you again!

Somebody got a bargain. I've seen that sell for over $100.

Bruce (Or maybe the market for 'em has crashed)
ANA R162074
EAC 3606

To email me, remember that RoadRunner
and Coyote do not mix.
Old April 19th 05, 03:43 PM
Edward McGrath

I'd have paid $40 for it had I seen this post yesterday.

Old April 19th 05, 04:10 PM
Dale Hallmark

"Edward McGrath" wrote in message
I'd have paid $40 for it had I seen this post yesterday.

They have certainly sold for a lot higher in the past.
The highest I have seen for one was in Dec 2002 Total bids 17,
End price $103.49.

The cheapest (before I quit recording sales)
was in Feb. 2003 Total bids 9
End price $52.55

At issue they were $10.
I have one and have been considering selling it.
I also have several of the others but not all of them.

If anyone was to be interested I could post pictures
of all of them

Dale

Old April 19th 05, 05:11 PM
Bob Flaminio

Bruce H (BoxTurtle) wrote:
http://www.coinpeople.com/forums/auc...iew.php?ao=817

Don't let this coin slip past you again!

Somebody got a bargain. I've seen that sell for over $100.

Where were these buyers when I sold mine a couple weeks back?

Anyways, I still got one left, but that one's a keeper...

--
Bob

Old April 19th 05, 08:21 PM
Jerry Dennis

Dale Hallmark wrote:
"Edward McGrath" wrote in message
I'd have paid $40 for it had I seen this post yesterday.

They have certainly sold for a lot higher in the past.
The highest I have seen for one was in Dec 2002 Total bids 17,
End price $103.49.

The cheapest (before I quit recording sales)
was in Feb. 2003 Total bids 9
End price $52.55

At issue they were $10.
I have one and have been considering selling it.
I also have several of the others but not all of them.

If anyone was to be interested I could post pictures
of all of them

Dale

This brings up an interesting thought... how many of us have a complete
set, including Kyle's hand-struck One Spark ancient?

2002 One Ember
2002 Five Ember
2003 Ten Ember
2003 One Quarter Flame (Proof)
2004 One Half Flame
2003 One Flame (Silver)
2004 One Spark

No bragging intended, but I own two complete sets.

Jerry

Old April 19th 05, 10:04 PM
Bruce H (BoxTurtle)

On 19 Apr 2005 12:21:53 -0700, "Jerry Dennis" is
alleged to have written:

Dale Hallmark wrote:
[...]

Me!

Bruce *gloat*

Old April 19th 05, 10:06 PM
gogu

Ο "Bob Flaminio" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
Bruce H (BoxTurtle) wrote:
http://www.coinpeople.com/forums/auc...iew.php?ao=817

Don't let this coin slip past you again!

Somebody got a bargain. I've seen that sell for over $100.

Where were these buyers when I sold mine a couple weeks back?

I'd buy it at that price.

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

Old April 20th 05, 05:31 PM

Vot ey meen eez, eef ey hed sum manay DEN I wud buy at zees price

They are MONGOLS !

BARBARIANS !!!!!!

SAVAGES and NAZIS !!!!!!

Keep them out of civilised world

Keep them out of EU

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi
puttane! F.d.A

Coins, travels pidjins and mo
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/=ADgolanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.ht=ADml
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabi=ADn.html

Old April 20th 05, 07:05 PM
Edward McGrath

I have every RCC Token except the RCC 1 Ember token. I own the rarest
RCC item with a mintage of just one. I own the RCC official Dead Horse
mouse pad with the image obverse and reverse of the RCC 1 Ember token on
it, RCC motto written on bottom of mouse pad, No Dead Horse Left
Unbeaten, No Nit Left Unpicked. I won this black and gold RCC mouse pad
in a contest Stujoe had in 2001 when I was new to RCC, the good old days
when great advice came with a healthy beating lol. If I never own an RCC
1 Ember token I at least can see what that token looks like on the RCC
mouse pad. Ed

FA: Items ending Saturday (including a 5 Ember currently under $2) Stujoe Coins 2 May 28th 04 04:19 AM
What ever happened to the grading challenge for the Ember?? UsterDay72 Coins 1 March 24th 04 04:31 PM
RCC X Ember Chrysta Wilson Coins 3 August 14th 03 12:48 PM
FA: 5 R.C.C. rcc Ember Token NR John Carney Coins 5 July 22nd 03 10:29 PM
RCC Ember Fuels Inflation Alan & Erin Williams Coins 5 July 20th 03 09:04 PM