Yamazaki celluloid pens

Old July 17th 03, 01:45 PM
Giovanni Abrate

Default Yamazaki celluloid pens

I am glad to announce that I am finally bringing into North America the last
celluloid pens (made in 1994) produced by Japanese master penmaker
Yamazaki-san for Columbus of Italy.
These are the last pens made by this great Japanese craftsman and they come
in some beautiful celluloid patterns (cellulose nitrate, no less). Very
limited quantities and they will be priced very competitively at 112 dollars
per pen. New in the box. Full US warranty. Those interested should reserve
their pens now with one of the Tryphon retailers.
The pens will be out of Customs and ready for shipping on Monday.
They can be pre-ordered now at one of our online retailers:
http://www.tryphon.it/pens/links.htm
Once these are gone, there will be no more. If you have always wanted a fine
Japanese celluloid pen made by a deceased master, this is a chance not to be
missed.

Old July 18th 03, 04:02 AM
Dennis Bowden

Parkville Pen, www.parkvillepen.com, is pleased to announce we have secured
some of these celluloid pens and that they should be available for shipping
next week. Quantities are extremely limited and I'd suggest pre-ordering at
$112 to ensure your selection is available. A photo of the pens is
available at www.parkvillepen.com.

Thanks

Old July 18th 03, 04:21 AM
Giovanni Abrate

For the sake of accuracy, the pens are marked "Columbus" as they were made
by Yamazaki-san for the Columbus company of Italy.
They should properly be called Columbus pens by Yamazaki.
No reflection on Dennis, as I am the one who emphasized the origin of the
pens.
Thanks,
Giovanni