Dan Marino SLU's for SALE or TRADE.

Old August 8th 03, 02:31 AM
KennyMozingo

Default Dan Marino SLU's for SALE or TRADE.

I have the following Dan Marino Starting LineUps for sale or trade.

1994 SLU
1995 SLU
1996 SLU
1997 SLU
1998 SLU
1999/2000 SLU

1997 Kenner Club Pieces SLU (Marino/Seau)
1997 Classic Doubles SLU (Marino/Griese)
1998 Classic Doubles SLU (Marino/Elway)

1998 East Convention Show Piece
1998 SB XXXIII Show Piece

If interested, please send me an e-mail message and I will work with you to
give you the best possible deal I can. My e-mail address is:

For references on my part, my ebay username is marinofan. Please check out
my feedback to prove I am an honest buyer, seller, and trader.

I am also willing to trade the Marino SLU's for ROOKIE baseball cards. I am
interested in players that are in the 500 home run club, 3000 hit club, 300
win club, 3000 strikeout club, and 600 stolen base club.

You may be able to purchase these rookie cards on ebay for less than their
actual book value. Regardless of what you paid for the card, I will trade
you the book value of the rookie card for the book value of the SLU.
However, please let me know what brand (Topps, Fleer, etc.) you are thinking
of purchasing for trade before making the actual purchase. I would like the
cards to be in NrMt shape or better.

Also, please remember that the shipping costs of the SLU's are usually
$5.00 - $6.00 each, whereas, the shipping cost of a card is usually $.50 if
shipped in a top loader and standard envelope. This would have to be taken
into consideration when comparing the book value of the card with the book
value of the SLU. As an example:

I have seen Joe Morgan rookie cards on ebay that have been purchased for as
little as $5.00. The card books at $60.00. If the SLU books at $54.00, this
would be an even trade since the cost of shipping the SLU is approximately
$6.00.

Please send me an e-mail message if you would like further clarification.

Here are the rookies I am interested in:

3000 Hit Club rookies:

Pete Rose
Ty Cobb
Hank Aaron
Stan Musial
Tris Speaker
Honus Wagner
Carl Yastrzemski
Paul Molitor
Eddie Collins
Willie Mays
Eddie Murray
Nap Lajoie
Cal Ripken, Jr.
George Brett
Paul Waner
Robin Yount
Tony Gwynn
Dave Winfield
Cap Anson
Rod Carew
Rickey Henderson
Lou Brock
Wade Boggs
Al Kaline
Roberto Clemente

500 Homerun Club rookies:

HANK AARON
BABE RUTH
WILLIE MAYS
BARRY BONDS
FRANK ROBINSON
MARK MCGWIRE
HARMON KILLEBREW
REGGIE JACKSON
MIKE SCHMIDT
MICKEY MANTLE
JIMMIE FOXX
TED WILLIAMS
WILLIE MCCOVEY
EDDIE MATHEWS
ERNIE BANKS
MEL OTT
EDDIE MURRAY
SAMMY SOSA
RAFAEL PALMIERO

300 Win Club rookies:

CY YOUNG
WALTER JOHNSON
GROVER ALEXANDER
CHRISTY MATHEWSON
WARREN SPAHN
PUD GALVIN
KID NICHOLS
TIM KEEFE
STEVE CARLTON
JOHN CLARKSON
EDDIE PLANK
NOLAN RYAN
DON SUTTON
PHIL NIEKRO
GAYLORD PERRY
TOM SEAVER
OLD HOSS RADBOURN
MICKEY WELCH
LEFTY GROVE
EARLY WYNN
ROGER CLEMENS

3000 Strike Out Club rookies:

NOLAN RYAN
STEVE CARLTON
ROGER CLEMENS
RANDY JOHNSON
BERT BLYLEVEN
TOM SEAVER
DON SUTTON
GAYLORD PERRY
WALTER JOHNSON
PHIL NIEKRO
FERGUSON JENKINS
BOB GIBSON

600 Stolen Base Club rookies:

Rickey Henderson
Lou Brock
Billy Hamilton
Ty Cobb
Tim Raines
Vince Coleman
Eddie Collins
Max Carey
Honus Wagner
Joe Morgan
Arlie Latham
Willie Wilson
Bert Campaneris
Tom Brown
Otis Nixon
George Davis

Thanks,

Kenny

WTB/WTTF Jake Westbrook Kraft7014 Baseball 0 November 6th 04 05:15 AM
Trading for Jake Westbrook Kraft7014 Baseball 0 October 14th 04 08:03 AM
Trading in your favor for Jake Westbrook Kraft7014 Baseball 0 June 9th 04 04:03 AM
NEW TRADE LIST Ray Morgan Baseball 0 January 20th 04 02:42 PM
NEW TRADE LIST Ray Morgan Basketball 0 January 20th 04 02:42 PM