FA: Some rare Euro coins / sets closing in the next couple of days..

Old May 31st 04, 07:19 PM
Harv

Default FA: Some rare Euro coins / sets closing in the next couple of days..

These are either sold out from their original sources or are priced much
higher from Euro dealers who still have stock..

2004 San Marino full 9-coin Mint Set or KMS Set as they call it. The latest
set. Typical Euro
retail dealer asking price is about US$125.00.
Closes tonight just after Midnight PT..

2004 Austrian BiMetallic Niobium / Silver 25 Euro Semmeringbahn Railroad
Commemorative
Only the second legal tender coin ever made with Niobium. Mintage 50,000.
Sells for much more
than the current bid from Euro dealers.. Shop around.. if you can even find
any..
Closes on June 3nd, 2004..

2003 Austrian BiMetallic Niobium / Silver 25 Euro 700th Anniversary of Jahre
Hall in Tyrol. The first legal tender coin ever made with Niobium. Mintage
50,000. No bids yet. Sells for a lot more than the opening bid from Euro
dealers. Fascinating design, the reverse is actually an incuse design of a
coinage die, so unusual in a lot of ways. Euro dealers are pretty much
totally sold out of these.
Closes on June 3th, 2004..

2003 San Marino full 9-coin Mint Set or KMS Set. A real beauty, this is last
year's set with a gorgeous blue folder surrounded by a translucent plastic
sleeve that practically glows when the light hits it right. IMO, the nicest
looking packaging of the three sets issued so far by San Marino since they
got their own Euro coins. Euro dealers are pretty much totally sold out of
these too, or asking up to $225.00 for them. Mintage 50,000 sets.
Closes late on June 3nd, 2004..

I'm a USA seller, so USA buyers will get fast delivery, no agonizing wait
for the coins to come from overseas or get hung up in Customs. All of these
coins and sets have been carefully stored. None of the coins have been out
of their capsules. The San Marino Sets have been kept in their original
bubble mailers in which they came to me from San Marino. Those mailers will
be included and the sets will be overboxed in Priority Mail boxes if they
go to USA buyers.

Just raising money so I can buy some fuel to run my tractor to harvest my
crops to sell them in town to get some cash to feed my starving wife and
children, well, I would be if I had a farm, grew some crops, had a tractor,
a wife, and some children .. Okay, if you didn't like that story, I need
to get a little more money to get those Klystron Beam Generators for the
Time Machine I'm building.. didn't like that one either, huh??.. Don't
worry, I've got plenty of others..

Harv

--
"We got more gongs than the break dancing robot that caught on fire." -
Homer Simpson

Toning: real, artificial, in between? -- periodic post Reid Goldsborough Coins 0 January 11th 04 09:01 PM
Counterfeit detection primer -- periodic post Reid Goldsborough Coins 10 December 14th 03 10:54 PM
Coin Toning Question ynotan Coins 3 October 6th 03 09:28 AM
Enter-Net Auction: Pen List 09/18/2003 w.kleinh Pens & Pencils 0 September 18th 03 03:21 PM
Enter-Net Auction: Pen List 07/10/2003 w.kleinh Pens & Pencils 0 July 10th 03 06:23 PM