Not as big as eBay but BETTER !!!

Old March 6th 04, 03:31 PM
InterNet's Baseball Card Store

Default Not as big as eBay but BETTER !!!

Okay, we'll give you this…..We're not as big as eBay…..Nobody is.
But we have several thousand lots every week and all our auctions end on
Sunday nights at 11:59 PM.

This week is our 416th Weekly Super Auction !!!
at "THE INTERNET'S BASEBALL CARD STORE"
http://www.Baseball-Cards.com

Being the Largest Non-Third Party Auction On The Web
here's what we have to offer:

---Premium singles as low as FREE !!!
---The Latest Inserts, Jersey Cards, Bat Cards, Autographed Cards
---Recent & Older Wax Boxes
---Vintage Cards
For example, we are breaking 1963 Fleer and 1961 Scoops sets
---Unusual Player/Team-Oriented Items
For example, we are breaking Kellogg's sets from 1970-1983
---FREE SPORTS MEMORABILIA in exchange for
Frequent Bidder Points gained by winning lots.
---Upper Deck Authenticated Material (Photos, Balls, Jerseys, etc.)
---Figurines, Pennants, Bobbing-Head Dolls
---WHOLESALE PRICES ON SUPPLIES (see below)
---ONE INVOICE, ONE PAYMENT
(accepting Check/Money Order/MasterCard/Visa)
---100% GUARANTEED SATISFACTION
(we own ALL the items in our auctions, and will back them up)

We've been at our same location,
THE INTERNET'S BASEBALL CARD STORE
www.Baseball-Cards.com
for almost six years……TRY US JUST ONCE !!!

Joe, Andy & Dave
http://www.baseball-cards.com

*** WHOLESALE PRICES ON SUPPLIES ***

Not only are our regular supply prices rock bottom low but our
shipping/handling/insurance fees are also the lowest.

Now we are offering SUPPLIES at special LOW WHOLESALE PRICES !!!
Yes - you can qualify for LOW WHOLESALE PRICES on your supplies.
You'll be able to buy your supplies at prices lower than most dealers
pay !!!

Details are available at our web site. www.baseball-cards.com
The prices are incredible !!!
You can actually pay LESS than your local dealer !

We have:
Soft Sleeves, Graded Card Bags, Team Bags
Top Loads (clear, colored borders, Rookie & Thick)
Ball Cubes, 9-pocket sheets, 1/2/4-pocket sheets
Screw-Downs (1 screw)

Our SPECIAL WHOLESALE SUPPLIES PRICING is just another way of the
InterNet's Baseball Card Store providing customer service to our
internet customers.

Why are we doing this?
Simple - we want your business !!!

With our ONE invoice/ONE payment, LOW SHIPPING/HANDLING/INSURANCE
CHARGES, BIDDERS POINTS and now SPECIAL WHOLESALE SUPPLIES PRICING we
feel we offer by far the best deal in on-line card sales and
auctions!!!

We hope you agree.

Unbelievable! (eBay) Wes Chormicle Coins 2 August 20th 04 11:05 PM
Ebay autograph policy Gummby3 Autographs 0 April 16th 04 01:29 AM
do not forward OFF this group that Xlist dahoov2 Autographs 4 March 9th 04 03:45 AM
eBay spoofs John Yamamoto-Wilson Books 0 January 23rd 04 12:46 AM
eBay listing and reserve fees to skyrocket Feb. 1 Ira Stein Coins 16 January 7th 04 12:45 AM