A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Sport Collectables » Hockey
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hockey...

Old April 13th 17, 03:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
John[_16_]
external usenet poster

Default Hockey...

I seriously did not think that this group was even active anymore until I got an email update the other day.

I have been trying to complete some sets from the 90's. I know there are a lot of commons out there for that decade. I have like 7 near complete sets of the Upper Deck Series I & II from 1995-1996. Those are the main cards I am looking for, but there are a bunch of other sets that I am looking for as well.

I'm also looking for cards from about 2000-2006 to complete sets as well.

If anyone is interested in trading let me know. For the right amount of cards I would be willing to trade inserts for commons.

Thanks
John
Ads