BEWARE JAMES GIBSON

Old October 27th 03, 03:43 AM
Mr. M

Default BEWARE JAMES GIBSON

He is a thief.

He received baseball cards, but he never paid for them. Dont do deals with
this guy!!!!

Old October 27th 03, 04:12 AM
Scott Slank

I have dealt with james for many years now and he was a;ways reliable .

Old October 27th 03, 04:45 AM
Gibson's Trading Cards

It would be nice to know what my name is being degraded for? Would some
body give this guy or me a clue?

Thanks

Old October 27th 03, 04:46 AM
Gibson's Trading Cards

Thanks Scott. I am not sure what this guy is talking about. I pay for the
cards before I receive them from anybody.

Thanks for giving me a good report.

Old October 27th 03, 04:48 AM
Gibson's Trading Cards

If anybody has any questions about my back ground then check my ebay id...
dexterjg

Thanks
James

"Mr. M" wrote in message
He is a thief.

He received baseball cards, but he never paid for them. Dont do deals with
this guy!!!!

WTTF: Rittenhouse James Bond Inserts Mark H. Kusz Cards:- non-sport 0 December 22nd 04 02:46 AM
RIP Rick James xxxnospamxxx Autographs 1 August 7th 04 02:05 AM
RARE James Bond San Diego Promo Cards Ronald Moore Cards:- non-sport 0 May 6th 04 09:33 AM
Lord of the rings, James Bond, Harry Potter promos Ronald Moore Cards:- non-sport 0 May 4th 04 05:22 AM
LeBron James GRADED Rookie Cards For Sale GEM MINT 10 - CHEAP, DISCOUNT !! TO-55 Card discussions 2 January 22nd 04 03:05 AM