Man on trial for minting his own currency

Old March 22nd 11, 04:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default Man on trial for minting his own currency

On Mar 22, 8:10*am, "Bremick" wrote:
"Franti ek Baltiska" wrote in message

You Americans think you are free and don't realise what is going on

Check here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=DE&hl=de&v=jl2JQfxnnHU

Gee. *All these years and I thought I was free. *And I thought I knew what
was going on. *Thanks so much for this authoritative youtube video that
removes all doubt.

It's worth noting that probably 90%+ of the Germans who lived under
Hitler never had the first thought that they were living in a military
dictatorship. They thought they were free too.

The Hunkie-named sock-puppet could have a point.

oly
Old March 22nd 11, 05:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"oly" wrote in message
On Mar 22, 8:10 am, "Bremick" wrote:
"Franti ek Baltiska" wrote in message

You Americans think you are free and don't realise what is going on

Check here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=DE&hl=de&v=jl2JQfxnnHU

Gee. All these years and I thought I was free. And I thought I knew what
was going on. Thanks so much for this authoritative youtube video that
removes all doubt.

It's worth noting that probably 90%+ of the Germans who lived under
Hitler never had the first thought that they were living in a military
dictatorship. They thought they were free too.

The Hunkie-named sock-puppet could have a point.
________________

Yeah. He does sound like a real smart fella.

Old March 22nd 11, 05:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Richard L. Hall[_4_]

These notes are series 2003. And in 2003, the price of silver was below
$5.00 for most of the year.

http://www.kitco.com/scripts/hist_ch...hly_graphs.plx

So for a $1.00 FRN, you got title to a tenth of an ounce of silver worth
less than 50 cents. I wonder if he'd still redeem them today?

--
Richard
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of

"Little Ricky" wrote in message
The paper warehouse notes are nice as well.

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/s...PCGS66PPQ1.jpg
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/s...PCGS66PPQ2.jpg

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
This was absolutely politically motivated. The Secret Service and the
Mint declared the Liberty dollar stuff legal 20 years ago, since it
was one of the MANY voluntary barter currencies in use, and the
designs were totally unlike any US coins, past or present. But once
the Liberty dollar people began to support Ron Paul, and started
talking about honest money, auditing the Federal Reserve, pulling out
the 1/2 million military troops we have in 150 foreign
countries...well, THAT has to be stopped...

Old March 22nd 11, 07:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/s...fed2003PCGS66P...
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/s...fed2003PCGS66P...

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
This was absolutely politically motivated. The Secret Service and the
Mint declared the Liberty dollar stuff legal 20 years ago, since it
was one of the MANY voluntary barter currencies in use, and the
designs were totally unlike any US coins, past or present. But once
the Liberty dollar people began to support Ron Paul, and started
talking about honest money, auditing the Federal Reserve, pulling out
the 1/2 million military troops we have in 150 foreign
countries...well, THAT has to be stopped...- Hide quoted text -

Agreed. Exactly.

The Liberty Dollar scheme was nothing more than a small con,
attempting to sell the unwary cheap silver at a high price.

All the "political" and "envy" talk about the Fed and the banks was,
for the perp's part, the schtick and the spiel to take the mark's eye
off the fact that what they were being asked to do didn't make sense
financially.

It's entirely possible to hate the Federal Reserve and the "Too-Big-to-
Fail" Banks AND still pay the proper market price for silver.

oly
Old March 22nd 11, 11:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Mar 22, 12:15*pm, "Bremick" wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

On Mar 22, 8:10 am, "Bremick" wrote:

"Franti ek Baltiska" wrote in message

You Americans think you are free and don't realise what is going on

Check here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=DE&hl=de&v=jl2JQfxnnHU

Gee. All these years and I thought I was free. And I thought I knew what
was going on. Thanks so much for this authoritative youtube video that
removes all doubt.

It's worth noting that probably 90%+ of the Germans who lived under
Hitler never had the first thought that they were living in a military
dictatorship. *They thought they were free too.

The Hunkie-named sock-puppet could have a point.
________________

Yeah. *He does sound like a real smart fella.

He lost me completely after about three minutes. Any intelligent
discussion or debate doesn't need profanity to make the point. And
the comment about the young kids in the military proves to me (and
others here I'm sure) that Joe Rogan never served a day in his life,
but he seems to be an "expert."

Jerry
Old March 23rd 11, 10:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary[_4_]

On Mar 22, 12:33*am, Frantiček Baltiska
wrote:
You Americans think you are free and don't realise what is going on

Check here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=DE&hl=de&v=jl2JQfxnnHU

Very good video, Joe Rogan hits the nail on the head.

NC man convicted of illegally minting US coins Frank Galikanokus[_2_] Coins 5 April 9th 11 02:10 PM
Man reports theft of old currency belonging to dead mother Arizona Coin Collector Coins 1 January 8th 09 02:28 PM
Happy Minting! numist Coins 0 April 2nd 07 12:21 PM
Man collects defective pieces of currency stonej Coins 3 September 16th 05 11:39 PM
Man collects defective pieces of currency stonej Paper Money 0 September 16th 05 12:31 PM