Wanted.... Unlisted Stars, Semi-Stars, Minor Stars............

Old August 17th 04, 07:55 PM
Cintreon

Default Wanted.... Unlisted Stars, Semi-Stars, Minor Stars............

I am looking for bulk Unlisted Stars, Semi-Stars, and Minor Stars from
any year and any brand in any quantity. These would have to be NM or
better and the starting quantity would have to be a few thousand or
more.

I am looking for players along the lines of Lee Smith, Dave Stewart,
Joe Carter, Lou Whitaker, Brett Butler .........and on and on.

Let me know your player selection and the quantity and I'll make you a
deal.