Why work? Make easy money!

Old March 26th 04, 01:02 PM
Goldfish

Default Why work? Make easy money!

I've seen these posts around for a while now.
The first thought is: "This is too easy to be true"
Maybe it is. But hey, for 6 dollars and a few stamps,
there's not much at risk, but a heck of a lot to gain.

I don't intend to spam, I chose the newsgroups carefully.
If you don't want to read this, then don't.
If you want to make some quick cash with minimal outlay and risk,
then read on. I'm not going to hype this up like other people do,
I'm just gonna give it a go.
Don't blanket-post as many newsgroups as you can, this just pi$$es people off.
Try to stick with the relevant groups, or groups that may be interested.

So go on folks, try it. For US$6 plus postage,
(only about £3.50 plus postage for us Brits),
you could make a LOT of money.

The best of luck!

OK, now for what the last guy said ..............

HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND: READING
THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK!
The sooner you do this, the faster you will be making money. I
found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it.
A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups and
came across an article similar to this that said
you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with
only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought,
"Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of
us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
addresses stated in the article. You then place your
own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6,
and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups,
(there are thousands). No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
thought about trying it. I figured "what have I got to
lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?". Then I
invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... Within
7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money
just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
$25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a
total of over $1,000! In the third week I had over
$10,000 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth
week and I have made a total of just over $42,000 and
it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth
$6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on
the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print
a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it. I promise you
that if you follow the directions exactly, that you
will start making more money than you thought possible
by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this
entire message carefully!(print it out or download
it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money
come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment
is only $6.00 (Plus: postage).

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent;
it is not illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really
works! If all of the following instructions are
adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY,
and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.
This program remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity of the participants. The system works if
you will just try it. But you must follow the simple
instructions exactly, and in less than three months,
you will receive $800,000 GUARANTEED! Keep what you
are doing to yourself for awhile. Many will tell you
it won`t work and will try to talk you out of your
dreams. Let them know of your success after it works.

Please continue its success by carefully adhering to
the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail
Order business. In this business your product is not
solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the
business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality
lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists
is secondary to the income which is made from people
like you and me asking to be included in that list.
Here are the 3 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the
following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON
YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place
ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill
will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6
envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the
above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I
was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the
U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed
that it is indeed legal.

Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

1)
Sara Bowen
37 Odonnell Ave
MT Albert, Auckland, New Zealand

2)
Harin Varen
Blk 405 Yishun Ave 6
#09-1332, Singapore 760405

3)
April Neal
14 Blakeley Place
Kaiapoi 8252, New Zealand

4)
Roderick
107 bud street,
Franklin, Louisiana 70538

5)
Amy R. Cain
LA Tech University PO Box 4595
Ruston, LA 71272

6)
Gareth Gough
45 Cuffley Court,
Hemel Hempstead,
Hertfordshire,
HP2 7LS
UK

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see
above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes
4, etc...) and add YOUR name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep
this article as close to original as possible. Now,
post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.
(I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you
need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more
money you make! You won't get very much unless you
post like crazy. This is perfectly legal! If you
have any doubts, refer to Title 18 : Sec. 1302 & 1341
of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps
for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use
it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program
remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If
you are of integrity, the program will continue and
the money that so many others have received will come
your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and
address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy
and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that
you are truly providing a service.(Also, it might be a
good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce
the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is
downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six
members will be reimbursed for their participation as
a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will
move up the list geometrically so that when your name
reaches the #1 position you will be receiving
thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity
for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people
listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the
list and you're in business! THIS IS NO BULL, AND
REALLY WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE??????

Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive
only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made
$5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of
the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM
200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
persons respond to each of the original 5,that is
another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies
each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now,
those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200
with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I
will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the
fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive
5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125
persons will all deliver this message to 200
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons
per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00,
With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! And
as I said 5 responses is actually VERY LOW! Average is
probably 20 to 30! So lets put those figures at just
at #6 $15.00 at #5 $225.00 at #4 $3,375.00 at #3
$50,625.00 at #2 $759,375.00 at #1 $11,390,625.00 When
your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another
$6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at
number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
remember is, do you realize that thousands of people
all over the world are joining the internet and
reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are
now!! So can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the
plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So
what! What are the chances of that happening when
there are tons of new honest users and new honest
people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates
are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, everyday, with
thousands of those joining the actual internet.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.
You just have to be honest. Make sure you print this
article out RIGHT NOW, also. Try to keep a list of
everyone that sends you money and always keep an eye
on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing
fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You
don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the money!!
GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the
huge rewards from this, which is tons of extra CASH.
TRUST ME IT DOES WORK! I am sure this will work out,
try it and see.