Motor Trends 2006 Car Of The Year, CHEVY COBALT!

Old September 25th 06, 06:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
voice of reason

Default Motor Trends 2006 Car Of The Year, CHEVY COBALT!

In your dreams!

The 2006 Car Of The Year is the HONDA CIVIC!

Old September 25th 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

Default Motor Trends 2006 Car Of The Year-but # 7 in sales, no one wants them

a cup of coffee and 10 cents will buy you a Motor Trend award...

Old September 25th 06, 10:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
voice of reason

Default 12 Year Old Pontiac, Car of poor white trash

duty-honor-country wrote:
a cup of coffee and 10 cents will buy you a Motor Trend award...

and a 12 year old Pontiac!

Old September 26th 06, 12:27 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
UNIVERSAL MIND

On 25 Sep 2006 14:46:58 -0700, "voice of reason"
wrote:

duty-honor-country wrote:
a cup of coffee and 10 cents will buy you a Motor Trend award...

and a 12 year old Pontiac!

THEY ARE THE BEST ! GOERGE BUSH TOLD ME THEY ARE !

THE CEO OF GM TOLD ME THEY WERE THE BEST !

THE ADS ON TV WHEN I HAD ONE SAID THEY WERE THE BEST !

GO SIT ON A DILDOW !
Old September 26th 06, 12:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

voice of reason wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
a cup of coffee and 10 cents will buy you a Motor Trend award...

and a 12 year old Pontiac!

is that the best put-down you guys have ?

wow, how disappointing-

you guys are NOTHIN' !

(LAUGHTER...)

Old September 26th 06, 01:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default nothing says "can't afford gas" like a 4-cylinder Honda !

nothing says "can't afford gas" like a Honda !

just ask Wicky and Boob

I'd take any Pontiac, any day !

Old September 26th 06, 01:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
UNIVERSAL MIND

Default 12 Year Old Pontiac, White Trash Car Of The Year.

The Paris Gun wrote:
nothing says "can't afford gas" like a Honda !

just ask Wicky and Boob

I'd take a 12 year old Pontiac, any day !

That's because it's all you can afford, Ex Power Seller.

Old September 26th 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default nothing says "mental illness" like Charlie Nudo !

Hey Noodles! Get any calls from the Butler Twp Police yet about a
"firearms cache?"
Old September 26th 06, 06:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

Default nothing says "obsession" like reactivating my dead email/google accounts

I really got inside your little woodhatch-sized brains, didn't I...

mission accomplished !!

ta-ta, fags !

(laughter...)

keep posting- it's good exercise for you, you'll jerk off less that
way...

Old September 26th 06, 08:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
UNIVERSAL MIND

Default nothing says dumbass like admitting he had many, many email accounts closed

wrote:
I really got inside your little woodhatch-sized brains, didn't I...

Only a troll would have so many closed accounts. Only a dumbass would
admit it.