Masterpiece 1/1 Duplicate?????????

Old November 17th 03, 01:22 PM
Dacory93

Default Masterpiece 1/1 Duplicate?????????

I recently won an auction for an Andy Pettitte 1998 Sports Illustrated First
Edition "The Only 1 of 1" #143 Baseballs Best Pickoff Move. Alot of you know I
only collect Pettitte and I went to put it away only to find I had that same
exact card. Never thinking I already had this 1/1, I thought it was safe to go
after. They both say #143 "The Only 1 of 1" First Edition Baseballs Best
Pickoff Move. Has anyone ever seen this before? I'll tell you I won't be paying
alot for Fleer Masterpieces anymore......
Old November 18th 03, 12:10 AM
Randy Miller

I have heard of this in 1998 Score Football, but this is the first I have heard
of it in anything but that. Thanks for the info, I had a 1/1 from this
product, but will be more skeptical when I see any others of these.

Randy
Looking for Multi Colored Game Jerseys, autographs and parallels #/25 or less
in football or baseball. Especially looking for the following teams cards,
Phillies, Orioles, Yankees, Redskins, Eagles, Steelers and Raiders.