Cartwheel penny & two penny

Old September 2nd 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Greg

Default Cartwheel penny & two penny

Could someone please confirm the difference for me - the one penny
weighs 1oz, and the two penny weighs 2oz?

I have one that weighs 55gms, which is 1.94oz (near enough) - so would
this be a two penny?

Pls email me at nova43attpg.com.au - change at to @.

Thanks

Greg
Old September 2nd 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jeff R.

"Greg" wrote in message
Could someone please confirm the difference for me - the one penny weighs
1oz, and the two penny weighs 2oz?

I have one that weighs 55gms, which is 1.94oz (near enough) - so would
this be a two penny?

Pls email me at nova43attpg.com.au - change at to @.

Thanks

Greg

Yup. Its a tuppence.

Here's one of mine: http://mendosus.com/cartwheels.html

Here's the obv of one of my pennies (sadly graffitied)
http://mendosus.com/jpg/1d-obv.jpg

--
Jeff R.

Old September 2nd 06, 08:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Greg

G'day

Thanks for confirmation. Will be auctioning it soon on ebay - my store
on ebay Australia is oddz n sodz
(http://stores.ebay.com.au/Oddz-N-Sod...3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm)

regards

Greg

Old September 3rd 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tom in Lakewood

Jeff R. wrote:

"Greg" wrote in message

Could someone please confirm the difference for me - the one penny weighs
1oz, and the two penny weighs 2oz?

I have one that weighs 55gms, which is 1.94oz (near enough) - so would
this be a two penny?

Pls email me at nova43attpg.com.au - change at to @.

Thanks

Greg

Yup. Its a tuppence.

Here's one of mine: http://mendosus.com/cartwheels.html

Here's the obv of one of my pennies (sadly graffitied)
http://mendosus.com/jpg/1d-obv.jpg

--
Jeff R.

I've been trying to buy one of those for a couple months. Prices on
Ebay are all over the place. I can't figure out what their value is
since there doesn't seem to be any method to the madness as far as
price vs condition go on Ebay.

--
Tom

http://www.usenet.com

Nib polishing with a copper penny virgiliopoeta Pens & Pencils 14 January 9th 06 07:38 PM
The INFLATED Penny Bill Krummel Coins 38 July 11th 04 04:00 AM
Wm. Safire writes: Abolish the Penny Edwin Johnston Coins 11 June 3rd 04 04:46 PM
Particularly pretty purple penny picked--POO! probably painted?? bri Coins 1 November 27th 03 06:22 AM
wisconsin penny Coin Saver Coins 1 July 15th 03 07:06 PM