My Most Recent and Latest Scores

Old March 11th 09, 01:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default My Most Recent and Latest Scores

To All My Fellow 8-Track Enthusiasts

I would like to take this opportunity to share with all of you my most
recent scores. These are from the past several months. This list will
be pretty extensive. It is quite a lot. Below is where you find the
list.

Key: Columbia House(CRC), RCA Music Service(RMS), Self Titled(ST),
Still Sealed(SS), Televison Cart(TV), Latest Finds(*)

Here we go:

Melanie: Stoneground Words

Jack Jones: A Time For Us(Riveted RCA)

Slim Whitman: All My Best(TV)

Buffy Sainte Marie: It's My Way(Ampex)

Todd Rundgren: Runt(Ampex)

The Grandpa Jones Story(CRC)

Tee-Set: Ma Belle Amie(Ampex in original slipcase)

Glen Campbell: By The Time I Get To Phoenix(Original White Shelled
Audiopack on Capitol)

Aretha Franklin's Greatest Hits(Red Shelled Columbia)

Stealer's Wheel(ST)

David Bowie: Hunky Dory

Godspell: The Musical(Ampex)

Lily Tomlin: This is a Recording(Red Shelled Lear Jet Polydor)

Three by Jim Reeves:

Best Of Jim Reeves
Something Special
Twelve Songs of Christmas

The Legendary Sam Cooke(TV)

A Festival of Broadway and Movie Hits

Christmas with Ed Ames(Riveted RCA in original plastic case)

Bobby Vinton: Blue Velvet(TC8 with RCA styled springs with foam)

Emerson, Lake and Palmer: Pictures at an Exhibition(Ampex in original
slipcase)

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat(in original Sceptor
slipcase)

Mama's and the Papa's: 16 Golden Hits(CRC)

Willie Nelson: Always on My Mind

Three by Kenny Rogers:

Greatest Hits(CRC)
ST(CRC)
KR and the First Edition's Greatest Hits(CRC)

Gilbert O'Sullivan: Himself

Grease: Film soundtrack(CRC)

Three by Neil Diamond:

Hot August Night(RMS)
You Don't Bring Me Flowers(TC8 with RCA styled springs with foam)
On The Way To The Sky

Lucy Simon(ST)

The Best of the Sons of the Pioneers

Tony Orlando and Dawn: Golden Ribbons(Canadian)

Two by Herb Alpert:

What Now My Love
Summertime

Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66: Look Around

Bert Kaemphert's Greatest Hits

Lenny Dee: Movin' On

Burt Bacharach: Make It Easy on Yourself

Marie Osmond: Paper Roses

Sugar: Original Broadway Cast(complete with libretto)

The Great Gatsby: Original Soundtrack

Jeanie C. Riley: The Generation Gap

Carpenters(ST)

Al Martino: Spanish Eyes

The Ventures: Swamp Rock

Three by Carole King:

Writer
Rhymes and Reasons
Fantasy

New Riders of the Purple Sage: The Adventures of Panama Red(Red
shelled Canadian TC8)

Mott The Hoople(as MOTT): Drive On(Red shelled Canadian TC8)

Two by Roger Whittaker:

All My Best(TV)
With Love

Village People: Macho Man

Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits(TC8 with RCA styled springs with
foam)

Two by Mac Davis

Burning Thing(Red Shelled TC8)
Greatest Hits

The Best of Lynn Anderson(Riveted RCA in original slipcase)

These next seven are all CRC's that are SS:

Tom T. Hall: Faster Horses

Johnny Cash: One Piece at a Time

Merle Haggard and the Strangers: My Love Affair with Trains

Johnny Rodriguez: Practice Makes Perfect

Don Williams: Visions

Charlie Rich: Take Me

Marty Robbins: Adios Amigos

The rest:

Marty Robbins: El Paso City

Bobby Russell: Saturday Morning Confusion

Tammy Wynette: You and Me

The Statler Brothers: The Country America Loves(CRC)

Judy Garland's Greatest Hits

The Golden Country Collection

Jim Ed Brown: Sunday's Angel

The Golden Guitar of Chet Atkins Volume 1(TV)

Connie Smith: Soul of Country Music

Jerry Reed: Sweet Love Feelings(SS)

Stars on Long Play(CRC)

Annie: Original Cast Recording

Two by Ferrante and Teicher:

Golden Piano Hits(CRC)
Rocky and other Knockouts

Loggins and Messina: Finale

Porter Waggoner and Dolly Parton: Once More(Riveted RCA in original
slipcase)

Jim Croce: Photographs and Memories: His Greatest Hits(CRC, with RCA
styled springs with foam)

Queen's Greatest Hits(CRC)

Canned Heat: Future Blues

Bobby Sherman: Portrait(SS)

BTO: Not Fragile(RMS)

American Graffiti(RMS)

Stardust: Original Soundtrack(RMS)

Cher: Half Breed(RMS)

Three Dog Night: Coming Down Your Way(RMS)

Glenn Yarborough: The Lonely Things(*)

Cybill Shepherd: Cybill Does It To Cole Porter(*)

Charles Earland: Live at the Lighthouse

These are one that I found at an estate sale this past Saturday:

Put The Hammer Down(country trucker themed compilation)

Mark-Almond(ST)

James Taylor and the Original Flying Machine 1967(Ampex)

Roland Kirke: Here Comes The Whistler LIVE(Lear Jet Flat Pack)

I felt that there hasn't been any real 8-Track postings in a long
time, I felt that I should share my most recent and latest scores with
all of you. I hope that all of you have a wonderful evening.Thanks in
advance for any comments.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old March 13th 09, 01:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

On Mar 11, 1:54*am, "Andy" wrote:
good stuff

Yeah Andy, I agree. There is lots of great music on that list of
Frank's. I also have to admit that it is quite a haul. That is
probably the most carts that anyone has found in a long time. I also
like somebody who's quite versatile in their musical tastes.

It's a wonder that Desert Bob hasn't posted here in a while. I hope
that he is doing good. I also wonder what his thoughts are regarding
Frank's finds.

Thanks for sharing Frank.