1993 San Francisco 49ers McDonald's Collector Cards (Fleer-GameDay)

Old January 23rd 09, 06:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.sports,rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.sport.football,rec.sport.football.misc
Kevin Childers

Default 1993 San Francisco 49ers McDonald's Collector Cards (Fleer-GameDay)

1993 San Francisco 49ers McDonald's Collector Cards (Fleer-GameDay)
(Complete set of 3 uncut sheets) - $5 Per Set

This is a set of Eighteen (18) McDonald's 1993 San Francisco 49ers Limited Edition NFL Collector Cards.
Items are in Mint/Near Mint condition.
All are coming from an original shipping case of fifty (50) sets.
As of this post the original case has never been opened.
These cards have never been handled.
They come in set of three (3) sheet of uncut cards with six (6) cards per sheet.

The players a
RICKY WATTERS
MICHAEL CARTER
DON GRIFFIN
DANA HALL
BRENT JONES
HARRISON BARTON
TOM RATHMAN
BILL ROMANOWSKI
JOHN TAYLOR
STEVE WALLACE
MIKE WALTER
KEVIN FAGAN
TODD KELLY
GUY McINTYRE
TIM McDONALD
STEVE YOUNG
DANA STUBBLEFIELD
BRAD HOPKINS

Price:
$5.00 + shipping
Full refund if unsatisfied with item described.

Payment:
Prefer money orders, but will accept checks (US Banks only).
Email seller other methods.

Shipping:
All sent via USPS, Buyer to pay $2.00 (First Class).
Please email for rates elsewhere or other methods.
Add $1.00 for shipping for each additional card set.

I have other team sets from 1993: Chicago Bears, Miami Dolphins, & Washington Red Skins.
All are in the same condition as above, (unopened cases).
Dealers may contact for bulk purchases.

I also have a number of loose sheets for other teams, (I will be posting these separately, at a later date).
If you looking to complete a set or replace/upgrade damaged sheets, just let me know and I'll see if I have it.