McCullough Fortune

Old April 6th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default McCullough Fortune

There must be something strange about Colleen's books.

ABEBooks highest listing is now:

Creed for the Third Millennium (ISBN: 0356120511)
McCullough, Colleen
Bookseller: Duvelle Books
(Belper, DE, United Kingdom) Price: US$ 2258.70
Book Description: Macdonald & Co (Publishers) Ltd, London, 1985. Hard Cover.
Book Condition: Very Good. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. First Edition.
8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Jacket edges a little crumpled at back. Not price
clipped. no inscriptions. Bookseller Inventory # 001333

Now, FIRST MAN IN ROME goes with many listed at over $1000.

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/...=30&sortb y=1

If I bought up al the copies I have seen just locally, up here in the north,
I could retire...

....maybe...

--
Hugs,
Willow

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Old April 7th 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

There must be something strange about Colleen's books.
ABEBooks highest listing is now:
Creed for the Third Millennium (ISBN: 0356120511) [...] US$ 2258.70

We had an autographed photo of her and it took a month to sell at
5 pounds. So, not many of that sort of buyer round here.

Old April 7th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

I don't think there are many buyers of that type anwhere. I have given away
several first.firsts of Man of Rome...

Colleen is certainly nice, her husband Ric a dear, but over $2000?

Willow

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
There must be something strange about Colleen's books.
ABEBooks highest listing is now:
Creed for the Third Millennium (ISBN: 0356120511) [...] US$ 2258.70

We had an autographed photo of her and it took a month to sell at
5 pounds. So, not many of that sort of buyer round here.

============== j-c ====== @ ====== purr . demon . co . uk

==============
Jack Campin: 11 Third St, Newtongrange EH22 4PU, Scotland | tel 0131 660

4760
http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/jack/ for CD-ROMs and free | fax 0870 0554

975
stuff: Scottish music, food intolerance, & Mac logic fonts | mob 07800 739

557

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Face Oregon Coins 11 December 19th 04 01:53 AM
Change your Fortune with Genuine Feng-Shui items padamati Paper Money 0 October 8th 04 03:59 PM
Change your Fortune with Genuine Feng-Shui items padamati Paper Money 0 October 8th 04 03:57 PM
Change your Fortune with Genuine Feng-Shui items padamati Dolls 0 October 8th 04 03:55 PM
Change your Fortune with Genuine Feng-Shui items padamati Books 0 October 8th 04 03:48 PM