This week in "history"

Old March 20th 08, 03:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default This week in "history"

Well, another week almost over and a few to post and the "wonderful"
RTS also, here is the grab-bag:

Baseball
Curry, Steve, 10725 Obee Rd, Whitehouse, Oh 43571-9250, 2 signed IC's,
I sent.
Waits, Rick, 2001 N Donner Ave, Tucson, AZ 85749, 2 signed TC's, I
sent.
Nagy, Mike, 8 Indian Trail, Bronx, NY 10465-3813, 2 "printed" IC's, I
sent, he didn't sign, just printed his name, oh well.
Allen, Lloyd, 2340 Castlewood Dr, Toledo, Oh 43613, 2 signed IC's, I
sent.
Gagne, Greg, 746 Whetstone Hill Rd, Somerset, MA 02726, 1 signed TC, I
sent.
Borom, Red, 827 Highland Oaks Dr, Dallas, TX 75232-1211, 2 signed
IC's, I sent, he sent a signed TC of his own and a nice signed letter.

Basketball
Gola, Tom, 40 Governors Ct, West Palm Beach, Fl33418, 1 signed IC, I
sent, not sure if I had already posted this one.

Football
Nathan, Tony, 115110 Dunbarton Pl, Miami Lake, FL 33016, 1 signed TC,
I sent.

Brit comedies
Vicar of Dibley
Peacock, Trevor, c/o Olivier (National Theatre), Royal National
Theatre, South Bank, London SE1 9PX, signed, small picture, he sent,
kept my IC's.

RTS
Highlander
Benatar, Pat, c/o Bel Chiasso Entertainment, 7894 Ultra Dr, Colorado
Springs, CO 80920

Battlestar Galactica, old
Carter, Terry, 244 Madison Ave, Ste 332, NY, NY 10016

AAGPBL
Baumgart Mattson, Jacqueline "Jackie", 4814 West, Allis, WI 53219

Hockey
Hynes, Shane, c/o Portland Pirates, 531 Congress St, Portland, ME
04101 (AHL), might have been called up.

Military
Hollingworth, Clare, c/o Peterborough Literary Agency, 135 Fleet St,
London EC4P 4BL, British Journalist WW2 reported on the outbreak of WW
2.

Hope everyone has had a great week so far, have a great Easter
weekend to all,

Joe
Old March 22nd 08, 04:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_7_]

Joe-

always in enjoy the posts; especially the baseball! Greg Gagne' - now
there's a blast from the past!!!!

Pat Benatar. she was tough in person-I was 10 feet away from her at the
american music fest several years ago, called her name-she looked over,
never acknowleged me. her loss. LOL.

pe2

Old March 22nd 08, 10:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bill Plenge

pe2 wrote:
Joe-

always in enjoy the posts; especially the baseball! Greg Gagne' - now
there's a blast from the past!!!!

Pat Benatar. she was tough in person-I was 10 feet away from her at
the american music fest several years ago, called her name-she looked
over, never acknowleged me. her loss. LOL.

pe2

That's not how to get her attention, you have to walk over and hit her with
your best shot.

With apologies, I just woke up and my brain is still asleep.

Best,
Bill