Danny Bonaduce question

Old March 6th 08, 04:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Danny Bonaduce question

Well, I've been spring cleaning again. Boy, my house will be spare if
I keep on. So I was ditching some Partridge family albums I had when
I was 10 (so you know my age now). I saw signatures on the Christmas
album and decided to add them to the database (good for those who have
old sigs to compare to). I noticed something... it's not a DANNY
Bondauce signature on the album. Or even Daniel. It says "Dante".
So is he a Dante? Or did he perhaps make a joke and they not catch it
and it went to print? Interesting thing though...
Old March 6th 08, 10:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

It could be Danny's warped humor OR it could have been signed by the voice
behind the face. Danny has said many times that he did not sing on the
show. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old March 7th 08, 12:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bill Plenge

"Sue H" wrote in message
Well, I've been spring cleaning again. Boy, my house will be spare
if I keep on. So I was ditching some Partridge family albums I had
when I was 10 (so you know my age now). I saw signatures on the
Christmas album and decided to add them to the database (good for
those who have old sigs to compare to). I noticed something... it's
not a DANNY Bondauce signature on the album. Or even Daniel. It
says "Dante". So is he a Dante? Or did he perhaps make a joke and
they not catch it and it went to print? Interesting thing though...

As Gummby3 pointed out it may not have been signed by him at all. I know I
had an old record of some Burns and Allen radio shows, the cover was a
signed picture of them. The signatures were very nice, but neither looked
anything like their real signatures.

I got rid of all my vinyl a few years ago when I moved and couldn't bring
them with me. I gave them to a DJ who lived next door. He commented to me,
"I'm worried about you. There's far too many Patridge Famly albums in
there." I was at just the right age when they came out and had a crush on
Susan Dey. I bought all their albums pre shopping bag, by then I out grew
it, and just couldn't bring myself to toss them. Then again I also still
had the sound track to Disney's Mary Poppins in there too.

Best,
Bill

Old March 7th 08, 12:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Terry

Danny's real name IS Dante and he was probably too young to know what to do.
Some exec probably said sign it and he panicked.

Old March 7th 08, 12:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Yeah; David Cassidy was my first crush. I had four albums! Guess
what? I bought the CD's of three of them this week as replacements as
well as a Frampton Comes Alive CD... I had a crush on him too. It's
memories; hey you can get rid of your junk, but the memories are
attached. Plus, I actually LIKE the songs (some of them aren't half
bad even if they are bubble gum). I am not too proud to admit I love
Zeppelin and Van Halen as well as David Cassidy... LOL What I don't
care for is some country (not all just the twainy kind) and opera. I
even like Classical music and Jazz. I am not into rap though a couple
songs I like. I don't like Rockabilly really but enjoy a little Bob
Marley... ya mon! Music is good; period.

Old March 7th 08, 12:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Is it really? That's cool trivia. You know, if so, you are probably
right. They were all young then; probably just signed what they did
on school papers.

Old March 7th 08, 01:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
mclovin[_2_]

"Sue H" wrote in message
Well, I've been spring cleaning again. Boy, my house will be spare if
I keep on. So I was ditching some Partridge family albums I had when
I was 10 (so you know my age now). I saw signatures on the Christmas
album and decided to add them to the database (good for those who have
old sigs to compare to). I noticed something... it's not a DANNY
Bondauce signature on the album. Or even Daniel. It says "Dante".
So is he a Dante? Or did he perhaps make a joke and they not catch it
and it went to print? Interesting thing though...

i thought it was dummy bonadouche

Old March 8th 08, 01:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"mclovin" wrote in message

"Sue H" wrote in message
Well, I've been spring cleaning again. Boy, my house will be spare if
I keep on. So I was ditching some Partridge family albums I had when
I was 10 (so you know my age now). I saw signatures on the Christmas
album and decided to add them to the database (good for those who have
old sigs to compare to). I noticed something... it's not a DANNY
Bondauce signature on the album. Or even Daniel. It says "Dante".
So is he a Dante? Or did he perhaps make a joke and they not catch it
and it went to print? Interesting thing though...

i thought it was dummy bonadouche

nah, thats merely what we call the trolls on this ng such as yourself.

MrB

--

ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996

Old March 8th 08, 09:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_7_]

i had the hots for Susan Dey..."Laurie Partridge".

pe2

Old March 9th 08, 09:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
mclovin[_2_]

"Mr Black" wrote in message
u...

"mclovin" wrote in message

"Sue H" wrote in message
Well, I've been spring cleaning again. Boy, my house will be spare if
I keep on. So I was ditching some Partridge family albums I had when
I was 10 (so you know my age now). I saw signatures on the Christmas
album and decided to add them to the database (good for those who have
old sigs to compare to). I noticed something... it's not a DANNY
Bondauce signature on the album. Or even Daniel. It says "Dante".
So is he a Dante? Or did he perhaps make a joke and they not catch it
and it went to print? Interesting thing though...

i thought it was dummy bonadouche

nah, thats merely what we call the trolls on this ng such as yourself.

not very clever mama's boy
you're just jealous because you didn't come up with that answer

Anyone know if Danny Elfman signs? Sue H Autographs 2 August 7th 05 07:18 PM
For DANNY pe2 Autographs 1 February 17th 05 03:05 AM
Danny kaye autograph Peter Graff Autographs 2 February 13th 05 01:08 AM
Danny G. likes "custom" carts trippin28track 8 Track Tapes 0 September 13th 04 12:01 AM
Got Danny Glover In-Person Sign it 2 Autographs 1 October 20th 03 01:17 AM