Michael Jackson passes

Old June 26th 09, 12:10 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Default Michael Jackson passes

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_michael_jackson

Old June 26th 09, 04:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot[_2_]

i was at his house when the ambulances came...michael had a habit of
signing in front of the house when he went to rehearsal...there's a
chance i got the last autographs from him on monday.

Old June 26th 09, 09:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
bill haverchuck

"barefoot" wrote in message
i was at his house when the ambulances came...michael had a habit of
signing in front of the house when he went to rehearsal...there's a
chance i got the last autographs from him on monday.

good golly,thank god you have so much time on your hands

Old June 27th 09, 12:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

and the newest troll gets plonked.

Old June 27th 09, 01:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
bill haverchuck

"pe2" wrote in message
and the newest troll gets plonked.

whatever..insult me when you are the one hanging out in front of the house
where some weirdo lives...
\the world laffs at you
why are so many autograph collectors so strange and so geeky
please answer that question

Old June 27th 09, 01:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
bill haverchuck

"bill haverchuck" wrote in message

"barefoot" wrote in message
i was at his house when the ambulances came...michael had a habit of
signing in front of the house when he went to rehearsal...there's a
chance i got the last autographs from him on monday.

good golly,thank god you have so much time on your hands

p.s. i'm sure the boys at the comic book store were really impressed with
your story

Old June 27th 09, 09:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Well he may have wasted his time there but others might not think so;
especially if he cashes in on it... whereas you waste your time here
and get nothing for it. Now who's the more foolish. My guess would
be you.

Old June 27th 09, 09:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I guess people like you who hang out here with nothing to do and dis
people do it for one reason only; jealousy. If it truly was something
you could care less about you'd not really be here then now would you?

Old June 27th 09, 09:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Cool Mike; that's a nice thing; hope you got photos of it too as there
are no more chances now.

And I guess if I had the chance if I were in the area and knew he
would sign, I'd probably try for one too and waste my time like the
troll said... because to me, it's pop culture history and interesting;
unlike sitting at my computer dissing people all day because I had
such low self esteem.

Old June 28th 09, 04:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot[_2_]

let's put it this way... michael was so nice that my baby has a
picture with him...
here's the thing that creeps me out, i have a picture with elvis when
i was like 6 months old, and now we have a picture with michael when
she is 4 month...

and with no offense to bill haverchuck or upchuck or whatever he wants
to be called...
who's the geek? the guy who sits in his mother's basement making a
comment... you tell me...i work for a living buddy... it may not be
your image of work, but it is work...i pay rent, bills, taxes and
everything like everyone else...and i bet i DOUBLE what you make every
year, even in a bad economy...

and i didn't make a comment to anyone else...

everyone tell him, if i want to, i can continue to rip this guy!!!!