Brad Johnson Autographed Jerseys

Old August 17th 06, 12:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Chucky C

Default Brad Johnson Autographed Jerseys

Hi guys!

We need your help. WBIG FM in Washington, DC is in the midst of its
annual fundraiser, Radiothon, which helps to benefit children stricken
with cancer via the Children's Cancer Foundation. The more money that
we raise, the more help we can provide!

As part of our effort we have launched a BIG Ebay auction with lots of
cool stuff up for grabs, including 2 autographed Brad Johnson jerseys
from his time with the Washington Redskins!

You're not going to find a better deal than what is up there right now!
If you're interested and want to help please feel free to bid!

To view all of our auctions please visit our website,
http://www.wbig.com/pages/radiothon.html.

We need your support!

Thank you very much for your time!

Chuck Carroll
Big 100.3 ~ The Greatest Rock 'N Roll Of All Time
WBIG FM - Washington, DC