VIRGINIA - Wrestling Fans

Old August 16th 06, 12:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Todd F.

Default VIRGINIA - Wrestling Fans

You should be able to score alot of sigs here..

TICKETS FOR TNA WRESTLING "CAPITAL PUNISHMENT" IN RICHMOND, VIRGINIA ON SALE
NOW, FIRST CHALLENGE ALREADY MADE!!!!

Tickets for "CAPITAL PUNISHMENT", billed as the biggest TNA house
show of the year promoted by the UWF, go on sale tomorrow morning at 10:00
am. The event will be held Friday, September 29 at the Alltel Pavilion at
the VCU Stuart Siegel Center in Richmond, Virginia. Ticket prices start at
$15.00. The number to the Siegel Center Box office is 804-828-7267.

UWF officials announced today that the first challenge for "CAPITAL
PUNISHMENT" has been made, and it may surprise you.

Anyone that watched TNA's Hard Justice PPV last night saw Earl
Hebner attack TNA official Slick Johnson. His actions, as well as those at
Slammiversary and at recent UWF/TNA house shows have angered many, but
nobody more then Earl's son, Brian Hebner. Brian, a former WWE official, is
an established wrestling personality in his own right, and based on his
statement below, he is tired of living in the shadow of his famous father.

Statement from Brian Hebner:

"For my entire life, I have been proud to be the son of Earl Hebner, without
doubt the most accomplished referee in the history of professional
wrestling. He has worked more main events and title matches than anyone in
the business. The sad fact is, however, is that the two things he is most
remembered for is the Bret Hart incident in Montreal, and what he did to
Sting and Christian Cage at TNA's Slammiversary.

I had originally thought that TNA would give my dad an opportunity to start
over, and finish his career in the fashion that I thought it deserved.
Instead, his recent actions have done nothing but embarrass me and the
entire Hebner family. It is time that I make a stand and start looking out
for myself.

I have asked UWF management for a match against my dad at "Capital
Punishment" in Richmond, our hometown, on September 29. Do not get me
wrong, I do not want to hurt him, just embarrass him like he has embarrassed
me and our family. I have signed a contract for a no disqualification "HAIR
v. HAIR" match. I am certain that once he has to shave his head in front of
thousands of his family, friends, and fans, only then will he truly
understand how his actions have affected his family, our relationship, and
more importantly, my ability to make a name for myself in this business."

TNA Stars confirmed for this event include AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels,
The James Gang, Jeff Jarrett, Rhino, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin,
LAX (Konnan, Hernandez and Homicide), Abyss, Sonjay Dutt, and many others.

For event and ticket information, visit www.uwfusa.com.

Todd F.

--
Todd's Autograph Arena