Rookie Auction: Pujols Bowman Chrome, Cabrera T-Traded Auto, Rios Elite

Old June 2nd 04, 05:47 PM
Jonathan Banks

Default Rookie Auction: Pujols Bowman Chrome, Cabrera T-Traded Auto, Rios Elite

Hi Everyone,
Well I am finally doing it and selling of the majority of my ten year
collection. I put together a huge lot of approximately 5,500 cards of
superstars, stars and inserts. The book value is a conservative
estimate of $10,200. I actually booked about $7,000 of the cards and
have a comprehensive list of the contents of the lot available.
Search the Sports Collective for baseball collection to view the
details and to bid on the lot.

I have also put up a large rookie card auction highlighted by the
famous 2001 Bowman Chrome Pujols Rookie graded BGS 9. These cards
recently sold on Ebay for $1,000 ungraded and you don't see a BGS 9
very often. The list also includes some of the hottest rookie cards
out there including a 1968 Topps Nolan Ryan RC, Cabrera Topps Traded
Auto, Bowman Chrome Autos, Rios 2002 Donruss Elite, Jeremy Reed Bowman
Chrome Gold Refractor, Graded rookies of Guerrero, Wood, Garciaparra,
Soriano and others. This is by far the best auction I have ever
posted on the site.

Be sure to check out the list at
http://www.sportscollective.com/sear...d=2&pn=HOTLIST
to see the great variety. Rookie Card Collectors should not miss this
auction. You are bound to pick up some great cards at a fraction of
Ebay prices.

Please be sure to take a look at the other great lists on the site.
If you have trouble bidding please let me know. I know we have had
our challenges with technology and Brendan has been working hard to
get our site back to normal. I figured I would offer this gesture of
faith for the site by offering up some of my best cards to our loyal
bidders and great collectors that we have met over the years through
this site. When I started this in 1997 as Auctomation/Going Once
Auctions I never thought the site would bring so many people together.
Thanks for using our site and keeping the hobby going strong.
Take care and thanks for your support
Jonathan

SPAM IS EVIL – To get off this please e-mail me. You are on this list
because you registered on the site and opted in. I did not obtain
your name from a service or through other sneaky tactics. If you
asked to be removed previously I apologize for missing your message.