Team Sets Galore - FREE SHIPPING

Old December 1st 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
clifford_hays

Default Team Sets Galore - FREE SHIPPING

Lots of Sets from 1982 to 2000 listed below. Seling all for 2/3 of book
value.

FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $10 or more. Actual shipping for
very small orders.

Large orders will be given significant discounts. MAKE me an OFFER!
The lady of the house says they have to go!

I have some additional sets and starter sets for 2000 thru 2006.
LMK what you like.

1982 KMART -20th Anniv
1985 TOPPS,TOPPS, Team USA
1986 DONRUSS,DONRUSS D.K's, DONRUSS ROOKIES, FLEER
FLEER UPDATE,FlEER Baseball's Best
1987 CLASSIC (101-151), DONRUSS,DONRUSS ROOKIES, FLEER,
FLEER UPDATE,TOPPS, TOPPS TRADED
1988 DONRUSS, DOONRUSS ROOKIES, FLEER, FLEER Factory.
FLEER UPDATE, SCORE, TOPPS TRADED
1989 BOWMAN, DONRUSS, FLEER UPDATE, SCORE, Scoremaster,
TOPPS, TOPPS TRADED,
1990 CLASSIC DPS, DONRUSS, DONRUSS ROOKIES, FLEER,
FLEER UPDATE, LEAF I, SCORE, SCORE Rising Stars,
TOPPS TRADED, UPPER DECK, UPPER DECK High Numbers
1991 Bowman, DONRUSS, DONRUSS ROOKIES, FLEER, FLEER UPDATE,
ULTRA With Gold, ULTRA UPDATE, O-Pee-Chee, SCORE ROOKIE,
STADIUM CLUB, TOPPS TRADED, UPPER DECK, UPPER DECK Final Edition
1992 BOWMAN, DONRUSS, DONRUSS DIAMOND KINGS, DONRUSS ROOKIES,
DONRUSS Rookie Phenoms, ULTRA I, FLEER Roger Clemens 15,*
LEAF, Pinnaacle I+ Team 2000, PINNACLE - Team Pinacle,
SCORE Hot Rookies, SCORE Dream Team, TOPPS, TOPPS TRADED,
STADIUM CLUB DOME SET, Stadiumd Club, TSC MAster Photo,
UPPER DECK, UPPER DECK FANFEST SILVER
1993 Jimmy Dean, Donruss I, Fleer I, Fleer MLP, Ultra, Leaf,
Leaf Marlins II, Leaf Rockies II, Score Select, TOPPS,
Topps Black Gold A Winner, Topps Marlin Team Sets, Stadium Club,
Upper Deck, Upper Deck Rookies 1-29, Upper Deck 5th Anniv,
Upper Deck Rockies, Upper Deck Marlins, Upper Deck Ioos
1994 Donruss, Donruss Special Edition # I, Fleer, Fleer Update,
Ultra I, Leaf, Pinnacle II, Post Cereal, Topps,Upper Deck, SP
1995 Donruss I, Fleer Update + 10 Rookies, Ultra II, Leaf, LEaf Grat Glove,
National Packtime, Upper Deck, Collectors Choice SE, Leaf Limited II,
Leaf Limited Bat PAtrol, Mariners TSC Super Team, Score Select, TSC III
1996 UpperDeck Metal Mickey Mantle, Bowman ,Fleer + Post Season Glory +
Golden Memories, Ultra I + Fresh Fnd., Leaf, Topps I, Ultra I +
Fress Foundations, Ultra II + CL, Upper Deck
1997 Bowman, Donruss I, Fleer, Leaf I, Pinnacle I, Upper Deck + Traded
1998 Bowman, Fleer Update, Ultra, Upper Deck, Uppedeck Traded
1999 Bowman SAL - Top Prosp/Furcal, Topps, Topps Traded/Auto **
2000 Topps Upper Deck I