New Buffalo in change today!

Old March 9th 05, 03:46 AM
Wes Chormicle

Default New Buffalo in change today!

Right here in little ole St George, UT got a new shinny Buffalo in change
today.

---

Old March 9th 05, 04:22 AM
WJW

How cool is that? I can't wait to get one here in Honolulu. Congrats

Old March 9th 05, 08:30 AM
Warren and Paula Jo Merrill

Wow, thats really quick for a circulation find. I just bought a $100 box of
them from my bank today. I had to get a person in their accounting
department to special order them for me. Otherwise it would have been about
2 to 3 more weeks. The only reason she ordered them early for me is that
this coming weekend is our local coin show and I wanted to hand them out to
the kids that come. However I don't think I be handing out more than a few
rolls total so I get to look through the rest of them for myself...... ;-)

news

Old March 9th 05, 02:14 PM
Jerry Dennis

Wes Chormicle wrote:
Right here in little ole St George, UT got a new shinny Buffalo in

change
today.

NO FAIR! I'm still waiting for Keelboats in central NY. :-(

Jerry

Old March 10th 05, 04:21 AM
WJW

No kidding Jerry

Old March 10th 05, 10:54 AM
beekeep

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 03:46:43 GMT, "Wes Chormicle"
wrote:

Right here in little ole St George, UT got a new shinny Buffalo in change
today.

---

They are in Southern Maryland as well.

bveekeep

Old March 14th 05, 04:13 AM
Merlin Dorfman

Wes Chormicle wrote:
Right here in little ole St George, UT got a new shinny Buffalo in change
today.

2005??? My Credit Union says they won't have them until the end
of the month...
They are usually quite prompt with the State Quarters. Maybe I
should phone around and see if anybody else has 2005 nickels.

Old March 20th 05, 07:09 AM
Henry Mensch

On 2005-03-09 06:14:18 -0800, "Jerry Dennis" said:

NO FAIR! I'm still waiting for Keelboats in central NY. :-(

i just got a keelboat in change for the first time just over a week
ago. i also got a 2005-d cent in change last week, which is about
right ...

--
# henry mensch / san francisco california
# http://www.henare.tk/