Juke Box shows??

Old October 9th 04, 09:07 PM

Default Juke Box shows??

On the RPG pinball forum, someone posted about a Juke box show in the
Netherlands and had a ton of pics to view! really looked awesome. Do we have
Juke box shows here in the United States. Id love to go to one of those. Im
still looking for my first Juke box, and a show geared towards juke boxes
would be fantastic!! Anybody know of anything like that in the
states??........Mickey

Old October 9th 04, 09:13 PM
Ken In Texas

there are a lot of shows here in the US but sadly no juke shows in Texas
in several years.

I have all the shows I know of on my events calendar.

http://www.pinballrebel.com/cgi-bin/calendar/index.cgi

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Old October 9th 04, 11:02 PM
Keith Stelter

Georgia is kind of a no man's land for shows.
Come to the Chicagoland Show in early November.
I'll buy you a beer and help you pick out a good Juke!
It's the biggest show in the world.

Old October 15th 04, 02:44 AM
ThomasTeeter

Ken, in the past 3 or 4 months, I have tried to seek interest in me
hosting a jukebox show in Central Texas both here and in the jukebox
mailing list. Sadly to say I had a whole FOUR responses favorable to
the idea. It can be done reasonably cheaply, and I'd still would love
to do it, but we would need a whole lot better response than only 4
people to pull it off...

Thomas
E-mail: thomasteeter(at)budweiser.com
Ebay ID: absolutelygreatgames

Old October 15th 04, 03:28 AM
Ken In Texas

I think the juke hobby is really slowing down. I think a gameroom show
might go over big time....in which jukes where a part of it.