Getting excited over nothing.

Old May 3rd 09, 06:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Getting excited over nothing.

Today, at our local car boot sale, I came across a chromed
hand machine, in a very old tatty and worn cardboard box,
It was similar to a huge pair of pliers, in the jaws were pins
that spelt out the date 1901.
For a fleeting second I thought I had happened onto a
hand perfin machine!
The vendor says she was unsure of the source, but she said
she had been advised by other viewers that it was
in fact a punch for labelling cow's ears.
Ouch!

Finally, someone excited to get a $2 Duh_OZ Coins 2 November 14th 08 08:21 PM
Finally, someone excited to get a $2 Duh_OZ Paper Money 2 November 14th 08 08:21 PM
So Excited! LJinFLA Autographs 3 May 16th 06 04:43 PM
I'm so excited to be back... DONDI3 Coins 4 May 27th 04 09:04 PM
Excited to Start Doug Autographs 1 June 29th 03 01:04 PM