Froogle Datafeeds Listing Service

Old January 2nd 04, 03:49 AM
Matt Tatem Art Representative

Default Froogle Datafeeds Listing Service

Froogledatafeeds.com makes sure that your websites store is properly
listed and optimized for Froogle. We have a reputation for getting our
clients Top Placement for their specific products. We can always
optimize your feeds with other keywords and descriptions once listed
to get you even higher placement within the Froogle Search Engine
Directory. (There is an extra fee for this service. Please speak with
a sales rep about having your feeds optimized)

Step 1 Initial setup fee. This is a 1 time fee that covers your data
feed setup no matter how many products you add in the future this fee
is only incurred once. Click on Paypal then click the paypal link to
Continue shopping

Step 2 Select how many products you would like to add to your data
feeds (Minimum of 10 Products Ex. Click add to cart enter the amount
of products in the quantity field of paypal. 29 PRODUCTS This will
calculate your products cost. Click paypal continue shopping.)

Step 3 Select the 6 month Re-submission . This covers the cost of
resubmission of your feeds to Froogle once a month. This will ensure
that your feeds stay current within the froogle product search
directory. (Click checkout and complete your paypal order. One of our
representatives will contact you once we have received your order.)
Visit us at http://www.froogledatafeeds.com to setup a datafeed for
your products.
Old January 29th 04, 07:43 PM
Coder Coder

You should check out this site:
http://www.myspotter.com/yahoo_tools.shtml

A one time fee, unlimited products. It works very well.

(Matt Tatem Art Representative) wrote in message . com...
[...]

FA: 2-Days, Vintage ½ Gal Brookings Gasoline Service Station Oil Canister fishnet General 0 September 12th 04 02:04 AM
Pre Order fon Autographs 48 August 12th 04 10:51 PM
8-track player tune up service trippin2-8track 8 Track Tapes 5 March 19th 04 01:59 PM
Other listing services Nobody Books 10 December 21st 03 06:18 PM
New RSFPC Service: Member biography service launched. Avery A. Hise Pens & Pencils 0 October 14th 03 03:46 AM