Carriage Labels ?

Old December 31st 05, 03:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace

Default Carriage Labels ?

Apologies if i have broken any rules of etiquette on this forum but I have
absolutely no idea what to do about some stamps i have accquired. I have
quite a large amount of what I found are called carriage labels (singles and
sheets) from Lundy, various Scottish islands and such like.
I am not a collector but do not want to just throw them out in case they are
valuable / wanted by a collector. Could anyone tell me a good place to get
advice or maybe sell please. Thankyou
Rick Savery

Old December 31st 05, 05:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace

"Rick Savery" wrote in message
Apologies if i have broken any rules of etiquette on this forum but I have
absolutely no idea what to do about some stamps i have accquired. I have
quite a large amount of what I found are called carriage labels (singles
and sheets) from Lundy, various Scottish islands and such like.
I am not a collector but do not want to just throw them out in case they
are valuable / wanted by a collector. Could anyone tell me a good place to
get advice or maybe sell please. Thankyou
Rick Savery

http://www.stampingonlundy.co.uk/
http://www.bl.uk/collections/stampsprincipal.html

yes, they are collectible.
Do you have a list of scans of the items?