(rcsd) Estonia Question

Old May 11th 09, 01:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

Default (rcsd) Estonia Question

Each year, starting in 1994, Estonia issued a stamp
series of folk costumes stamps. Each year two stamps
were issued, showing costumes of different regions.
My Scott lists issues uo to 2002. (Yes, I know that
need a new catalogue.)

Can anyone please tell me if this series continued
after 2002 and if so, what the catalogue numbers
(or dates of issue) were?

Thank You

Blair
Old May 11th 09, 02:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair[_2_]

On May 11, 8:45*am, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
Each year, starting in 1994, Estonia issued a stamp
series of folk costumes stamps. *Each year two stamps
were issued, showing costumes of different regions.
My Scott lists issues uo to 2002. (Yes, I know that
need a new catalogue.)

Can anyone please tell me if this series continued
after 2002 and if so, what the catalogue numbers
(or dates of issue) were?

Thank You

Blair

Update

I now have the data to the end of 2005.

Blair
Old May 11th 09, 03:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Peter Baumann[_2_]

Blair schrieb:
On May 11, 8:45 am, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
Each year, starting in 1994, Estonia issued a stamp
series of folk costumes stamps. Each year two stamps
were issued, showing costumes of different regions.
My Scott lists issues uo to 2002. (Yes, I know that
need a new catalogue.)

Can anyone please tell me if this series continued
after 2002 and if so, what the catalogue numbers
(or dates of issue) were?

Thank You

Blair

Update

I now have the data to the end of 2005.

Blair

Think they stopped in 2005 - can't find any in 2006 and 2007. That is
where my catalogue stopps.

Peter

--
No Gates - no Bill!
Old May 11th 09, 03:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Yes, a lovely, well designed set Blair.
Some from my collection............
http://www.cijoint.fr/cjlink.php?fil...cijidBzA6s.jpg

Old May 11th 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair[_2_]

On May 11, 10:12*am, "rodney" wrote:
Yes, a lovely, well designed set Blair.
Some from my collection............http://www.cijoint.fr/cjlink.php?fil...cijidBzA6s.jpg

Thanks Peter and Rodney.

I have confirmed 1994-2005 (12 years x 2 stamps each).

Here is an index that I made.
http://www.cijoint.fr/cj200905/cijdzmg0P2.jpg

Blair
Old May 11th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ryan Davenport

Peter Baumann wrote:
Blair schrieb:
On May 11, 8:45 am, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
Each year, starting in 1994, Estonia issued a stamp
series of folk costumes stamps. Each year two stamps
were issued, showing costumes of different regions.
My Scott lists issues uo to 2002. (Yes, I know that
need a new catalogue.)

Can anyone please tell me if this series continued
after 2002 and if so, what the catalogue numbers
(or dates of issue) were?

Thank You

Blair

Update

I now have the data to the end of 2005.

Blair

Think they stopped in 2005 - can't find any in 2006 and 2007. That is
where my catalogue stopps.

Peter

I have a 2008 catalogue printed by the Estonian Heritage Society
that lists stamps up to the end of January, 2008 - Peter is correct,
they stopped the series in 2005.

Ryan
Old May 11th 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair[_2_]

On May 11, 3:04*pm, Ryan Davenport wrote:
Peter Baumann wrote:
Blair schrieb:
[...]

Thanks Ryan:

I found the english website for Estonia Post.
http://www.post.ee/index.php?

They list all stamps since October 1992.(with scans).
right up to date, including the 2009 programme.

Blair